Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Dybala would score.. BUT he could do more than that and saying a forward job is only to score goals is a bit outdated.. Look at Benzema for instance he sacrificed himself for Ronaldo and did a great job winning 3 CL in a row because of that sacrifice and got a lot of appreciation from his manager
I wish people would stop saying this Benzema didnt sacrifice anything thats what hes good at being a support man. Benz had a great understanding with ronaldo and is very skillfull player with great link up play but he is one of the worst finishers out there hes a guy that scores worldie type goals but misses sitters regularly from 2 yards out.

Hes been like that all hes career and he also prefers to pass on the responsibility off goal scoring chance to someone else which is why he and ronaldo worked amazing because ronaldo wouldnt be afraid to take those big chances in big matches and lead the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha totally could. But probably they’d get sued. Who knows what judge would rule but technically sounds like a good work around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Real Betis just did it to PSG lol, with Lo Celso to Spurs. No repercussions, their fault for not making it clear cut enough in contract.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Total failure on the part of paratici to get rid of these players we should leave our hands tied approach
If a player refuses to leave, then you make it clear to them that they will be out of CL list even Serie A list as a punishment if necessary and even after that if they want to stay there is not much Paratici can do.

In that case, I won't blame him.

But selling your most promising and talented players instead, because some leach does not want to fuck off is a sackable offense.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If a player refuses to leave, then you make it clear to them that they will be out of CL list even Serie A list as a punishment if necessary and even after that if they want to stay there is not much Paratici can do.

In that case, I won't blame him.

But selling your most promising and talented players instead, because some leach does not want to fuck off is a sackable offense.
So if dybala is sold then paratici should be sacked?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Total failure on the part of paratici to get rid of these players we should leave our hands tied approach
In fairness what can he do ? If a player refuses there is not much u can do what is clear tho is that we have alot of leeches at the club that have zero ambition and are happy to sit on the bench picking wages for nothing.
These guys know the club needs to move players on for space and they know the club dont want them but yet they wont help the club or themselves and will sit leeching.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In fairness what can he do ? If a player refuses there is not much u can do what is clear tho is that we have alot of leeches at the club that have zero ambition and are happy to sit on the bench picking wages for nothing.
These guys know the club needs to move players on for space and they know the club dont want them but yet they wont help the club or themselves and will sit leeching.
We can still do many things like making them train separately or with primavera letting them know that they won't be part of serie a squad list

Jun 6, 2015
What a bullshit post. Just shows how entitled and spoiled us fans can be. These so called "leaches" have contributed much more to Juve than any word wizard on here can even dream of.

These players have shown nothing but professionalism throughout their stay here. Contributing to the many trophies we've won in recent seasons. They want to stay because they are ambitious and thus want to keep winning not the reverse.

- - - Updated - - -

We can still do many things like making them train separately or with primavera letting them know that they won't be part of serie a squad list
Yes because that's how you should treat your players. Would you really be happy if Paulo was forced to train with the primavera and told that he won't be on the squad list? Are we looking to become Inter?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So if dybala is sold then paratici should be sacked?
Depends on the reason.

Are we selling Dybala because we don't think he suits in Sarri's system or he has reached his limits here. Maybe we even rate Icardi more.

Or because we can't get rid of Higuain / Madzukic.

I don't even like Dybala but if it is because of the second reason, then yes absolutely and he can take Nedved with him.

But Demiral vs Rugani would be the most obvious example.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
What a bullshit post. Just shows how entitled and spoiled us fans can be. These so called "leaches" have contributed much more to Juve than any word wizard on here can even dream of.

These players have shown nothing but professionalism throughout their stay here. Contributing to the many trophies we've won in recent seasons. They want to stay because they are ambitious and thus want to keep winning not the reverse.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because that's how you should treat your players. Would you really be happy if Paulo was forced to train with the primavera and told that he won't be on the squad list? Are we looking to become Inter?

Rugani contributed loads to juventus did he? how does rugani for example help us win titles on the bench if anything it was the opposite..No one cares if u won a serie A title while u sat on the bench and barely contributed to its a hollow medal.
Go to monaco be a starter and maybe improve as a player and can u go to better clubs after a good season or two, get ur career back on track but no happy to sit and do nothing on a bench.
Its quite simple if u have any ambition and you know the club dont want you/ur time is up at the club then u move on when u get offers not sit leeching on the bench even buffon a club legend (who could of sat on the bench) moved on when he realised hes time was over because he wanted to play and its the right think to do.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
Rugani contributed loads to juventus did he? how does rugani for example help us win titles on the bench ? No cares if u won a serie A title while u sat on the bench and barely contributed to its a hollow medal.
Go to monaco be a starter and maybe improve as a player and can u go to better clubs after a good season or two, get ur career back on track but no happy to sit and do nothing on a bench.
Its quite simple if u have any ambition and you know the club dont want you/ur time is up at the club then u move on when u get offers not sit leeching on the bench even buffon a club legend (who could of sat on the bench) moved on when he realised hes time was over because he wanted to play and its the right think to do.
Yes even Rugani has contributed. However I was talking more about players such as Sami and Blaise who have been absolute starters here and probably feel they can force their way back in to the starting 11. These are players that I doubt fear a little competition for places.

I also doubt any of them is just happy to sit on the bench and collect the monies. They want to play for Juventus, I consider that much more ambitious than going to whatever mid league team to compete for nothing. It's ambition that is keeping them here not vice-versa as you seem to think. For example Rugani would find it much easier at Monaco to collect his paycheck while getting more playing time as a bonus.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

I respect your emotions and the contribution of these players but surely the interest of the club is bigger than the players and we can't make all decisions purely on the basis of emotions

Jun 6, 2015
I respect your emotions and the contribution of these players but surely the interest of the club is bigger than the players and we can't make all decisions purely on the basis of emotions
I completely agree. It's better to keep calm instead of going full Inter and making bad decisions driven by emotions.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really.

If he stays even if he is unwanted he can contribute, unlike Rugani who has been absolutely shit here.
In my opinion none of them deserves to be called leaches. I just find it funny how selective fan loyalty towards players is.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
They want to play for Juventus, I consider that much more ambitious than going to whatever mid league team to compete for nothing. It's ambition that is keeping them here not vice-versa as you seem to think. For example Rugani would find it much easier at Monaco to collect his paycheck while getting more playing time as a bonus.
Rugani has been a bench player for Juve until now and we just bought another WC player in MdL and a very talented Demiral in his position.

The whole world including his mother know that he will be nothing but a 5th CB for us.

And if being a 5th CB more ambitious than trying to a earn a starting spot at Monaco who even might try for a CL spot next season, then I think I have missunderstood the word ambitious my whole life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)