Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
When will the Mercato close in Italy?
2nd of september

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici: "Demral is our player & he has the most offers on the market." [Gazzetta]

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici: "Khedira is a great player, He will stay with us & the same goes for Matuidi." [Gazzetta]
This is not really true. Reading Gazzetta right now and their article of Juve from today says that Matuidi is going to Monaco. There is also the interview with Paratic from yesterday and he doesnt mean this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
When will the Mercato close in Italy?
August 23

- - - Updated - - -

2nd of september

- - - Updated - - -

This is not really true. Reading Gazzetta right now and their article of Juve from today says that Matuidi is going to Monaco. There is also the interview with Paratic from yesterday and he doesnt mean this.
I am posting my source https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news...ost-requested-player-and-praises-khedir-24379
If there is any error please correct it

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Noone is afraid of Lukaku, my point is a swap between Paulo and Icardi is a terrible idea and there r so many people here supporting that and I just don't get it

An attack with CR7-Paulo-DC or a 4-3-1-2 with Ramsey behind Paulo and CR7 is way better and those whom are thinking in Pipa as our main CF for real are just out of their minds. He may works as a bench option but his salary is too big for that
Of course its a bad swap...
On one end you send a talented player who is probably capable of being twice as good in the right environment and on the other end you get a finisher who is capable of putting the ball in the net and... thats it..
I dont know why Dybala hasnt reached his potential here but Im sure he can still do it in the right environment and Sarri`s environment might be the one he was lacking..

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Of course its a bad swap...
On one end you send a talented player who is probably capable of being twice as good in the right environment and on the other end you get a finisher who is capable of putting the ball in the net and... thats it..
I dont know why Dybala hasnt reached his potential here but Im sure he can still do it in the right environment and Sarri`s environment might be the one he was lacking..
Dybala will be 26 in 3 months and barely has 100 goals to his name, yet we're still talking about his potential :rolleyes2: If he plays CF, his job is to score goals and he won't be able to do it effectively as Icardi, neither has been. So, you saying that Icardi is only good at putting the ball in the net, that's what CF is supposed to do. I'd be surprised if Dybala outscores himself in next 5 years compared to his last 5 and if it's like that, i think he's way too expensive to keep on the team compared to the potential return.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala will be 26 in 3 months and barely has 100 goals to his name, yet we're still talking about his potential :rolleyes2: If he plays CF, his job is to score goals and he won't be able to do it effectively as Icardi, neither has been. So, you saying that Icardi is only good at putting the ball in the net, that's what CF is supposed to do. I'd be surprised if Dybala outscores himself in next 5 years compared to his last 5 and if it's like that, i think he's way too expensive to keep on the team compared to the potential return.
Dybala would score.. BUT he could do more than that and saying a forward job is only to score goals is a bit outdated.. Look at Benzema for instance he sacrificed himself for Ronaldo and did a great job winning 3 CL in a row because of that sacrifice and got a lot of appreciation from his manager

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dybala would score.. BUT he could do more than that and saying a forward job is only to score goals is a bit outdated.. Look at Benzema for instance he sacrificed himself for Ronaldo and did a great job winning 3 CL in a row because of that sacrifice and got a lot of appreciation from his manager
Yes and a lot of people could have done what Benzema did. But they couldn't score as many as Ronaldo. The only goal is scoring more goals than the opponent. It will never get 'outdated'.

Mar 3, 2014
2nd of september

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...uro-futuro-a-breve-faremo-una-riunione-467223

Dybala rimane?

"Eh certo, è un giocatore della Juve, è normale rimanga".

"Dybala remains?" Certainly. He is a Juventus player, it is normal he remains."

Paratici said this back in April - so unless all the media's reporting has been completely wrong, Paratici saying someone "remains" doesn't mean much, so I agree w/ your skepticism. You can't take these statements as complete fact. Based on his interview, I would guess that Rugani is far along in negotiations since he suggested that he may leave. With the others, you cannot publicly say that they're leaving because 1) it's embarrassing to the player, especially if they do stay (look at Perisic) and 2) it hurts negotiating leverage (Icardi, James). So Paratici is doing the right thing in saying that "they both remain with Juventus", but obviously things can change.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes and a lot of people could have done what Benzema did. But they couldn't score as many as Ronaldo. The only goal is scoring more goals than the opponent. It will never get 'outdated'.
Eventually doing more causes more goals I mean I`d definitely take someone who scored 30 goals and 30 assists over someone with 40 goals even if the main job for a forward is to score.
Scoring is important but its more about the team than the individual so what I mean is I rather have a player who will contribute to CL glory than a clinical finisher who will be the champions league top scorer yet we fail to deliver the CL..
(Of course the 30 goals 30 assists is not something that exists but I was trying to prove a point and its not just individual assists as its passes that leads to assists + help building that attack and etc...)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Eventually doing more causes more goals I mean I`d definitely take someone who scored 30 goals and 30 assists over someone with 40 goals even if the main job for a forward is to score.
Scoring is important but its more about the team than the individual so what I mean is I rather have a player who will contribute to CL glory than a clinical finisher who will be the champions league top scorer yet we fail to deliver the CL..
(Of course the 30 goals 30 assists is not something that exists but I was trying to prove a point and its not just individual assists as its passes that leads to assists + help building that attack and etc...)
Doing 'more' would mean something if Dybala actually did more but he doesn't when played in a 4-3-3 which is why he'd better go. He plays a position we do not have in our squad... The rest is just twisting and turning and can be done both ways.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bentancur wants to stay & Sarri likes him very much but doesn't see him as a starting midfielder. (Balzarini)

- - - Updated - - -

Emre Can has more chances than Khedira to leave Juve. (Balzarini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)