Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
Not saying Neymar or Pogba wil come but I just dont see why we are offloading all of our assets if we arent about to make a splash late in the market. The only other option I see would be that we are trying to get as many players on the new tax system as possible. But look at some of this money we are potentially bringing in
Dybala 75
Rugani 30
Kean 30
Cancelo 30 after Danilo
Matuidi 15
Plus we brought in a few frees and De Ligt who was expensive but also over 5 years.
Thats close to 185 in sales. Throw in Higuain or Mandzukic and we are getting close to 200. Are we in that big of financial trouble that we need to sell so much without a big purchase?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Not saying Neymar or Pogba wil come but I just dont see why we are offloading all of our assets if we arent about to make a splash late in the market. The only other option I see would be that we are trying to get as many players on the new tax system as possible. But look at some of this money we are potentially bringing in
Dybala 75
Rugani 30
Kean 30
Cancelo 30 after Danilo
Matuidi 15
Plus we brought in a few frees and De Ligt who was expensive but also over 5 years.
Thats close to 185 in sales. Throw in Higuain or Mandzukic and we are getting close to 200. Are we in that big of financial trouble that we need to sell so much without a big purchase?
I get what you are saying, but Pogba wont go, and Neymar will go to Barca.

Who else could we splash the money on? Eriksen?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala 75
Rugani 30
Kean 30
Cancelo 30 after Danilo
Matuidi 15
We also bought De Ligt Demiral and signed Rabiot and Ramsey...
We will definitely sign another forward if we sell Dybala and I think we all know his name...
As for midfield I think we still want Pogba and are gathering money for a bid but I really dont know about Man Utd intentions to sell..

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
The latest from SKY:
Meetings between Juventus-Monaco for Daniele Rugani's permanent transfer.
Dortmund interested in Mandzukic.
Higuain has never changed his mind, he still wants to stay at Juventus.
Mauro Icardi is waiting for a Juventus move. He can join the Italian Champions If at least two striker leave the club. The situation is on stand-by.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im not real sure tbh. I dont think Neymar is completely off the table. When his situation got weird at PSG it seems we turned on Dybala real quick. Can Barca and Real ovoid FFP if they get him?
He isnt completely off the table but we need to sell so many before we could afford it and even then its not a sure thing..
I think Neymar would be an even better signing than Pogba in terms of marketability and future planning (assuming Neymar wont act like he did at PSG) as we would have a leader in attack for post Ronaldo era and also an amazing partner for Ronaldo up front + It could convince Eriksen to sign with us and not Real next year when his contract expires..
As for our need right now - Pogba fits the bill better

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If we go into the season with

Danilo de Ligt Chiellini Sandro

Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot

Costa Dybala Ronaldo

Cuadrado Bonucci Demiral De Sciglio

Can Bentancur Matuidi

Berna Higuain ???

I'd be happy and I thibk it's a strong team

We either need another rb or another winger

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot

Costa Dybala Ronaldo

Can Bentancur Matuidi

Berna Higuain ???

There will definitely be another signing (maybe even two)
Rugani is gone the question is Roma or Monaco
Matuidi might also go to Monaco
Mandzukic IMO will go to Bayern
Im pretty sure Icardi will be here (even if we dont like it)
Dybala would probably get sold too the question is PSG or Inter...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,197

Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot

Costa Dybala Ronaldo

Can Bentancur Matuidi

Berna Higuain ???

Khedira+ M. Pereira. :baus:

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    There will definitely be another signing (maybe even two)
    Rugani is gone the question is Roma or Monaco
    Matuidi might also go to Monaco
    Mandzukic IMO will go to Bayern
    Im pretty sure Icardi will be here (even if we dont like it)
    Dybala would probably get sold too the question is PSG or Inter...
    Khedira+ M. Pereira. :baus:
    I half expect once everyone is sold that it will either be Dybala gone and someone like in and if we get rid of Mario and Higuain someone like Chiesa

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)