Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I'm going to miss some players on that list if they leave, but rather this way than the iaquinta way..

Can and dybala to stay, pellegrini just on loan.. the others can leave for a good price

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Probably having a consistent position. He’s fantastic, but not a midfielder and not really a forward. Does better in the 8 role than the 10 but has trouble defending.

I was hoping we would get him on loan though. Would have given our bench a significant boost.
I'd take him easily have Ramsey as his backup. Certainly cant do any worse than relying on khedira who seems to be sarri's flavour of the month all of a sudden

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd take him easily have Ramsey as his backup. Certainly cant do any worse than relying on khedira who seems to be sarri's flavour of the month all of a sudden
Coutinho?! Hard pass.. When Barca bought him from Liverpool for that crazy fee I told my Liverpool fan friend that Liverpool just made the deal of their life - They didnt hurt their team and got over 100M..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Perin fucked us up with his failed medical shit.. Its not going to get easy to get rid of him now..
Bonucci has a contract until 2023 so he isnt going
Rugani is close to Roma 5M+25M obligatory
Pellegrini ->Loan
Matuidi - Expires next summer so we can either sell him now for whatever they pay us and then we get his wages cleared + CL problem cleared + money money money... - We shouldnt ask for much...
Khedira is likely to stay according to reports but his contract is up in 2021 which means we can get some value from selling him (although I doubt he will go for money..) if we manage to sell him we save 12M over 2 years
Emre Can has 3 years in his contract (2022) but the thing about him - He could be useful although not a MUST for our team and he could also fetch some money - I think it would actually be wise to sell him considering we get money+clear wages...
Dybala - He is going to PSG and we all know it.. 70M+7M over 3 years (2022)
Mandzukic - Contract until 2021 - I think he can still contribute although his wages and we also need the money...
Higuain - Same as Mandzukic (less warrior more of a scorer)

Out of all the players I think Matuidi is a must sell at this point and I`ll add Can from a business point of view as I dont think his value is going to rise from being a bench player...
Dybala is going anyway so no real need to talk about him..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
When we were buying all those crappy players and offering them millions upon millions, and multi year contracts, didn't we know that our squad is full?
And why are we keep getting free washed up players?
Since we knew that, why are we accepting swap deals that solve none of our problems?
For example Spina, a very useful player, sold but also took Pellegrini, it essentially is the same squad problem,
worse yet as he is not even useful.
Why swap Dybala for Icardi? How does this help us when we can't sell Mandzu and Higuain and we must use them anyway?
Why are we facing this problem this year?
We didn't got 7 extra players. Did the rules just changed and surprised us?
Why no other team faces this problem?
Smth fishy is going on and these are just excuses...

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I think the reason we can't register as many players is because we don't have any HG players like we used to. Those players wouldn't count or would at least allow us to register others if I'm not mistaken.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
When we were buying all those crappy players and offering them millions upon millions, and multi year contracts, didn't we know that our squad is full?
And why are we keep getting free washed up players?
Since we knew that, why are we accepting swap deals that solve none of our problems?
For example Spina, a very useful player, sold but also took Pellegrini, it essentially is the same squad problem,
worse yet as he is not even useful.
Why swap Dybala for Icardi? How does this help us when we can't sell Mandzu and Higuain and we must use them anyway?
Why are we facing this problem this year?
We didn't got 7 extra players. Did the rules just changed and surprised us?
Why no other team faces this problem?
Smth fishy is going on and these are just excuses...
The swap deal is real fishy transaction, because it is like colluding between club for FFP and both club do the mark up
I have 18 mill player, you have 13 million player the deal is 5 million (18-13). Lets add 12 million so both of club stated it is 30 million and 25 million

So the transaction still the same but both club get profit they need to pass the FFP

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The swap deal is real fishy transaction, because it is like colluding between club for FFP and both club do the mark up
I have 18 mill player, you have 13 million player the deal is 5 million (18-13). Lets add 12 million so both of club stated it is 30 million and 25 million

So the transaction still the same but both club get profit they need to pass the FFP
It's a result of the financial doping other clubs have with their sponsorships and such. Merely a creative method to transferring funds.

Also, Pellegrini isn't awful. He has some promise at least up until his injury. Spina is 26 and 100% plusvalenza. How can you say no?

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
If Barca get's Neymar they have Messi, Dembele, Griezzman, Luis Suarez & Neymar.. If they consider to sell Suarez, would he be an option for Juve?

With in the mind we sell Gonzalo, Mandzukic, Matuidi, Khedira & Rugani ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)