Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We should get a Coutinho/Isco/Eriksenn type player to play behind ronaldo and dybala in a 4312. Countinho on loan with option to buy would be a sick deal, especially with griezmann coming into barca.
Loan with option would be good but I honestly dont think Coutinho is better than Dybala - Its another James to me

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
isnt luca pellegrini young enough that he doesnt need to be registered for serie A? seems like an odd choice to get rid of him if registration is such an issue

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
As it stands at the moment we have 28 players. Last year we had 24 including Kean who was home grown. It only home grown player is Pinsoglio now.

Sarri rotates less than Allegri too.

I reckon we need to get rid of maybe 4-5 players.

Perin, Pjaca, and Khedira are the more obvious ones.

Rugani and maybe Pellegrini (based on rumors) are the others.

But excluding Pjaca, we still have 7 forwards. Cuads, Berna, Costa, Dybala, Ronaldo, Higuain, Ronaldo.

Now that the EPL window is shut, I doubt we are going to be able to sell at reasonable prices. It seems none of the players we wanted to offload to the EPL wanted to leave.

It's a difficult situation. I wouldn't hold my breath for any additions now.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
As it stands at the moment we have 28 players. Last year we had 24 including Kean who was home grown. It only home grown player is Pinsoglio now.

Sarri rotates less than Allegri too.

I reckon we need to get rid of maybe 4-5 players.

Perin, Pjaca, and Khedira are the more obvious ones.

Rugani and maybe Pellegrini (based on rumors) are the others.

But excluding Pjaca, we still have 7 forwards. Cuads, Berna, Costa, Dybala, Ronaldo, Higuain, Ronaldo.

Now that the EPL window is shut, I doubt we are going to be able to sell at reasonable prices. It seems none of the players we wanted to offload to the EPL wanted to leave.

It's a difficult situation. I wouldn't hold my breath for any additions now.
I know Ronaldo is a beast but he doesn’t count as 2 players ;)

Your right though. There’s nothing coming in unless we have a few players leave first

Jul 13, 2010
I think it's not impossible to release sami on free but that would be dumb cuz we would need to pay every penny of his remaining wages.

Hey, there is always fehnerbahce, besikstas and galatasaray waiting to pickup finished players...

If we could only sell those 4-5 players... We could buy 1 good one

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Spain is an attractive place because the weather is nice and the football is more chilled than England. Roma wants Rugani apparently and Icardi lost his #9 shirt to Lukaku. Mandzukic refused to leave for United. I think Dybala will reject Inter because they're crap so Icardi becomes more complex but any offers from CL clubs and Dybala is probably gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)