Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, since last season he barely played in the second half that's not quite representative. The season before he had 4 in Serie A.

You can spin numbers any way you want but he's a great striker.
He is very good there is no doubt about it my point was that he cant provide assists - He is quite weak at this aspect but he seems to be better than I thought so the only thing remains his outside the box shooting which is missing for me..
Also Im very intrigued to see how Dybala appears under Sarri
In any case I think Im fighting a lost battle as we all know he is coming... I guess if you cant beat them join em.. (relevant to Icardi as well..)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
lol, Paratici trying to sell, but nobody wants to leave
It’s a learning experience. Sometimes you don’t resign players who are 30 years old. They were counting on plusvalenza but nobody will pay much for Khedira or Mandzukic and that includes salary. Those contracts should have been allowed to lapse. These salaries plus Pjaca’s bloated amortization expense, and Higuain’s 30M income statement cost are going to be a huge problem unless we sell Rogerio and other kids for 80-90M. They may need to open Jeep sponsorship purse to avoid FFP problems.

Honestly though when Juve is earnings 17M and Manchester United is earning 70M from shirts sponsors you know where your problem lies. Juve should also be selling sponsorship on their sleeve (usually 20% of main deal). That is 53M more + 14M. That’s 77M right there and plugs most of the hole. They’d only need to sell a couple of players.

We have 2 more years of that crummy deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It’s a learning experience. Sometimes you don’t resign players who are 30 years old. They were counting on plusvalenza but nobody will pay much for Khedira or Mandzukic and that includes salary. Those contracts should have been allowed to lapse. These salaries plus Pjaca’s bloated amortization expense, and Higuain’s 30M income statement cost are going to be a huge problem unless we sell Rogerio and other kids for 80-90M. They may need to open Jeep sponsorship purse to avoid FFP problems.

Honestly though when Juve is earnings 17M and Manchester United is earning 70M from shirts sponsors you know where your problem lies. Juve should also be selling sponsorship on their sleeve (usually 20% of main deal). That is 53M more + 14M. That’s 77M right there and plugs most of the hole. They’d only need to sell a couple of players.

We have 2 more years of that crummy deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cygames back shirt sponsorship

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The likes of Matuidi, Khedira and Mandzukic have been great for us and deserve to leave on good terms so I don't blame them for not wanting to go to crap teams. Dybala too deserves to go somewhere he'll do well for his career.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The likes of Matuidi, Khedira and Mandzukic have been great for us and deserve to leave on good terms so I don't blame them for not wanting to go to crap teams. Dybala too deserves to go somewhere he'll do well for his career.
Sorry, but Mandzu, Khedira and Matuidi have never been that good in their respective roles.I would give them for free without second thought.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sorry, but Mandzu, Khedira and Matuidi have never been that good in their respective roles.I would give them for free without second thought.
mandzukic and khedira won the cl and played a final, khedira was a rock stable starter for a world champion team, and so was matuidi. these were all class players in their respective positions, no two ways about it.

time is a bitch though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why not? He is a very good player
Last 2 seasons which he IMO not suited to Bayern..
18/19 19 games 7 goals 11 assists in BDL
17/18 13 games 7 goals 3 assists in BDL
and IMO he was amazing for Real.

Also I remember we were linked with S.Haller all season long - What happened to it?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why not? He is a very good player
Last 2 seasons which he IMO not suited to Bayern..
18/19 19 games 7 goals 11 assists in BDL
17/18 13 games 7 goals 3 assists in BDL
and IMO he was amazing for Real.
Stats look nice, but he's still inconsistent imo. Not a fan of his mentality either, too much of a softy for my liking.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
mandzukic and khedira won the cl and played a final, khedira was a rock stable starter for a world champion team, and so was matuidi. these were all class players in their respective positions, no two ways about it.

time is a bitch though.

They never showed this in Juve. Mandzhukic is a striker who have more touches in our penalty area than on the opposing side of the field. Khedira probably had 2-3 months in his Juve career when he did not suck and scored some goals. Matuidi - headless chicken most of the time with criminal ball control.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Stats look nice, but he's still inconsistent imo. Not a fan of his mentality either, too much of a softy for my liking.
Well if we get him it would be on the cheap or even more probable loan with option (1 year as I doubt Real will let him go for 2 years again..)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
They never showed this in Juve. Mandzhukic is a striker who have more touches in our penalty area than on the opposing side of the field. Khedira probably had 2-3 months in his Juve career when he did not suck and scored some goals. Matuidi - headless chicken most of the time with criminal ball control.
No way we win the league without them but at the same time, they weren't good enough for the CL. They're more useful than Cancelo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)