Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
am just want to know whats in your mind, what kind of striker you think can fit our current team and formation and can be signed in this mercato.
I have to admit I didnt think about it much..
I believe Dzeko is not as good as Icardi but might fit better as he is more of a team player compared to Icardi but naturally I would like someone relatively fast who can score but more importantly has a good quick passing game up front.
Aubemayang if possible would be a great purchase but I guess Icardi is the best of the available forwards (well he and Lukaku...)
Cavani is a great player but 1. He wouldnt accept us as he said it before and 2. He is old..

- - - Updated - - -

him and mario will not fix the problem, not getting younger, we need long term solution.
Who said the long term should be bought right now - Why does the long term cant be lets say.. next year or in two years?!

Jan 5, 2007
I have to admit I didnt think about it much..
I believe Dzeko is not as good as Icardi but might fit better as he is more of a team player compared to Icardi but naturally I would like someone relatively fast who can score but more importantly has a good quick passing game up front.
Aubemayang if possible would be a great purchase but I guess Icardi is the best of the available forwards (well he and Lukaku...)
Cavani is a great player but 1. He wouldnt accept us as he said it before and 2. He is old..

- - - Updated - - -

Who said the long term should be bought right now - Why does the long term cant be lets say.. next year or in two years?!
well when you get to the point of argument you will notice how limited the options, aube still fresh at arsenal and i doubt they will sell him, lukaku is not that good with the ball but he is a work horse and will be good replacement for mario icardi for me is in the middle, kinda...
ntm he is wife but with lukaku gone i think he is the best option now

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Gary Neville: Lukaku admitted he was overweight!” “He is over 100kg! He’s a Manchester United player! He will score goals and do well at Inter, but unprofessionalism is contagious!”

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It is the truth though.. Icardi isnt that great as people makes him to be.. You disagreeing doesnt make him better..
Icardi is only lighter than Higuain and thats why when its Icardi vs Higuain I`d take Icardi but when it comes to everything else Icardi is equal at best..
Bernardeschi - Why is he that great - I would be happy to get an explanation as the only positive I remember regarding him was that penalty he got us vs Atl Madrid...
Icardi is a great striker. Dude has the intelligence of a moldy piece of American Cheese and a personal life matched by OJ Simpson, yet he performs and did so in a terrible Inter side with multiple idiotic coaches. Speaking of moldy things (Wanda), I don't want Icardi, but it's not based on his football skills, but rather his life choices #DontGetKidsWithACrazyLady

Bernardeschi is among the most talented players in Europe. Give him the tiem (patience and confidence), the system and the right coach, and he'll be a top 10 attacking midfielder/winger in Europe.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Icardi is a great striker. Dude has the intelligence of a moldy piece of American Cheese and a personal life matched by OJ Simpson, yet he performs and did so in a terrible Inter side with multiple idiotic coaches. Speaking of moldy things (Wanda), I don't want Icardi, but it's not based on his football skills, but rather his life choices #DontGetKidsWithACrazyLady

Bernardeschi is among the most talented players in Europe. Give him the tiem (patience and confidence), the system and the right coach, and he'll be a top 10 attacking midfielder/winger in Europe.
Icardi scores I never said anything about his ability to score as he is one of the best in this aspect (Higuain too btw)
The thing is Icardi only thinks about shooting the ball - I dont recall him making assists - I bet his total assists for Inter in the past 2 years hasnt even reached 5.. If I have to guess I`d say 2 or 3 max..

Bernardeschi - We do have him for some seasons now and he is good but he isnt great.. I`d love him to be the player you say he will be but I just cant see it right now..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Icardi scores I never said anything about his ability to score as he is one of the best in this aspect (Higuain too btw)
The thing is Icardi only thinks about shooting the ball - I dont recall him making assists - I bet his total assists for Inter in the past 2 years hasnt even reached 5.. If I have to guess I`d say 2 or 3 max..

Bernardeschi - We do have him for some seasons now and he is good but he isnt great.. I`d love him to be the player you say he will be but I just cant see it right now..
13 assists in the past 3 seasons. Obviously low as the rest doesn't know how to shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)