Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2014

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
That's one theory. The other one is you being a bit salty...

He said in an interview that he felt like a holiday here? You really took that bad, didn't you. :haha: You know that he also said we are the best team he ever played for? And considering his rise in our shirt to me it seems believable that he felt like on a holiday here.

Chill a bit and take the larger view. Do you think Pogs had nothing better to do and demanded an interview to explain his arrival in MU after his holiday with us? He is just doing what he is asked for, albeit with a few mistakes. Icardi printed out a book, where he explained how he would spend the money he got from merda supporters to hire argentinian thugs to kill them. We are about to sign him, so for your health I suggest you really check them pharmacies for a chill pill. :claire:
I don’t really care what he said to be fair once a player wants out anything he says about the club is no bother to me unless he wants to come back, if you were a true supporter of the club you would feel the same but I’m guessing you are one of them fanboys who follows Pogba neymar Justin bieber and all the other social media whores :haha:

Apr 29, 2006
I don’t really care what he said to be fair once a player wants out anything he says about the club is no bother to me unless he wants to come back, if you were a true supporter of the club you would feel the same but I’m guessing you are one of them fanboys who follows Pogba neymar Justin bieber and all the other social media whores :haha:
Nice. Another theory. This time about being a 'true' supporter. If you weren't bothered, you wouldn't quote him. Either way our brief, but educating dialogue has shown who has the 'bieber' mind. You are like a little kid, entering the cinema in the middle of a movie... 'True supporters, self-respect, disrespected...' - you are truly lost. You know Juventus is a PROFESSIONAL football club. Professionals don't deal in words, but numbers. If you have the opportunity to grow up enough to realise that, you wouldn't judge so swiftly and use big words with little meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)