Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo is gone in a season, I wouldn't sell players to accomodate him. Our real problem is that we hired a coach who is only capable of one single system.
Another reason why we should push for a surprise Neymar move
Offer Dybala Matuidi Mandzukic and $.
Next year we play Neymar Ronaldo and when Ronaldo is gone Neymar takes the leader helm and we look for a great player to compliment him

Apr 29, 2006
The only player we really need is Paul Pogba. Then we can shuttle out Matuidi and Khedira for peanuts and be completely calm with our midfield options.

We are offloading Kean, Mandzukic, Cancelo, Matuidi, Khedira, Dybala and probably Rugani(but no good offers so far it seems). Surely that is not just to compensate for the De Ligt transfer. Neymar is a pipe-dream that will depend on him acting a fool, just like Icardi. Lukaku is Inter bound we are there to make sure they pay the full price.

Anyway we should collect ~250M from sales. Once RM is not an option for him we will go all in and negotiate a decent package for everyone.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Another reason why we should push for a surprise Neymar move
Offer Dybala Matuidi Mandzukic and $.
Next year we play Neymar Ronaldo and when Ronaldo is gone Neymar takes the leader helm and we look for a great player to compliment him
We're already in € problems which is why we're seeing shit like the Cancelo-Danilo and Dybala-Lukaku swap. And we're still mentioning Neymar... We'd be closer to the truth saying we're bankrupt.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The only player we really need is Paul Pogba. Then we can shuttle out Matuidi and Khedira for peanuts and be completely calm with our midfield options.

We are offloading Kean, Mandzukic, Cancelo, Matuidi, Khedira, Dybala and probably Rugani(but no good offers so far it seems). Surely that is not just to compensate for the De Ligt transfer. Neymar is a pipe-dream that will depend on him acting a fool, just like Icardi. Lukaku is Inter bound we are there to make sure they pay the full price.

Anyway we should collect ~250M from sales. Once RM is not an option for him we will go all in and negotiate a decent package for everyone.
Im cant argue with someone who is rooting for Pogba...
Right now the player who can make us the strongest IMO is Pogba.
Future wise which also means post Ronaldo - If we dont get someone WC we will be fucked therefore a Neymar investment if possible is a must!
Im not just talking about Neymar as there are other players in the world but we have 2 options to replace him in the future
1. Player vs Player - The system remains similar and we only "exchange players"
2. The Zidane way - When we sold Zidane we made a serious splash as we splashed on 3 players (and got 1 WC player for Carini..)... Thuram Buffon and Nedved.

Everyone in the world is replaceable but replacing Ronaldo isnt easy so we will have to either sign Neymar or get at least 2 WC players who fits our style..
Look at Real - They didnt properly replace Ronaldo and they were a joke last season..
We have yet to see Real this season but the Hazard signing should help their cause...

- - - Updated - - -

We're already in € problems which is why we're seeing shit like the Cancelo-Danilo and Dybala-Lukaku swap. And we're still mentioning Neymar... We'd be closer to the truth saying we're bankrupt.
This isnt exactly true as sales could generate money to make us FFP safe and when Ronaldo is gone his wages are gone as well so it will be only Neymar.
Dybala Lukaku isnt just money IMO - Our board look at this by saying Dybala isnt good for our style Luakaku isnt suited for Man Utd so lets trade
Cancelo - Its money but also not every coach rates Cancelo as you do..
I cant really blame anyone for wanting Cancelo gone as whatever he does offensively he ruins with his defensive display.. Seriously I cant remember when was the last time we had such a poor defensive wise RB or LB (and we had Molinaro Peluso Birindelli Balzaretti and other meh players..)

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I keep seeing people saying that Ronaldo will be gone after next season, are there rumors about this?
There was one rumor that said he might be gone in 2020 but I know he signed a 4 year contract and he said it will be his last club so..
I think we have him for 2-3 more seasons but then again dont expect him to play his last season like he did the first as no matter how inhuman he looks like in reality he is still human..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Im cant argue with someone who is rooting for Pogba...
Right now the player who can make us the strongest IMO is Pogba.
Future wise which also means post Ronaldo - If we dont get someone WC we will be fucked therefore a Neymar investment if possible is a must!
Im not just talking about Neymar as there are other players in the world but we have 2 options to replace him in the future
1. Player vs Player - The system remains similar and we only "exchange players"
2. The Zidane way - When we sold Zidane we made a serious splash as we splashed on 3 players (and got 1 WC player for Carini..)... Thuram Buffon and Nedved.

Everyone in the world is replaceable but replacing Ronaldo isnt easy so we will have to either sign Neymar or get at least 2 WC players who fits our style..
Look at Real - They didnt properly replace Ronaldo and they were a joke last season..
We have yet to see Real this season but the Hazard signing should help their cause...

- - - Updated - - -

This isnt exactly true as sales could generate money to make us FFP safe and when Ronaldo is gone his wages are gone as well so it will be only Neymar.
Dybala Lukaku isnt just money IMO - Our board look at this by saying Dybala isnt good for our style Luakaku isnt suited for Man Utd so lets trade
Cancelo - Its money but also not every coach rates Cancelo as you do..
I cant really blame anyone for wanting Cancelo gone as whatever he does offensively he ruins with his defensive display.. Seriously I cant remember when was the last time we had such a poor defensive wise RB or LB (and we had Molinaro Peluso Birindelli Balzaretti and other meh players..)
You're talking about an overlapping period with Neymar and Ronaldo. I do understand extra reasons but in both the Dybala and Cancelo deals; money is a thing. Else we wouldn't accept fucking retarded downgrades like Lukaku or Danilo. We'd just name our price and go after someone else if they don't cough it up.
If we could generate it by simply selling our deadwood, it would've already happened.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You're talking about an overlapping period with Neymar and Ronaldo. I do understand extra reasons but in both the Dybala and Cancelo deals; money is a thing. Else we wouldn't accept fucking retarded downgrades like Lukaku or Danilo. We'd just name our price and go after someone else if they don't cough it up.
If we could generate it by simply selling our deadwood, it would've already happened.
You might think they are downgrades but the board might think otherwise
Would I be instead of Paratici I wouldnt sign them as replacements but I would probably sell them both as one hasnt really stepped up since coming here and Sarri probably doesnt rate him as otherwise he would have said something while the other is the worst defensive RB in the history of Juventus...
Danilo - Watch some youtube - His Porto days were quite good. Even if I like most of the forum would rather have someone who hasnt familiarized himself with being a flop.. If we can revive him he could be a bargain (although its more likely he will be a bench player that we will all learn to dislike)

Lukaku - You can say he is crap but then again if he is such a crap why is he doing well with Belgium?! Is it the Man Utd effect?! We can say the same about Pogba but Pogba delivers even if its not to what people expect from him..

I seriously dont think that the reason of Dybala Lukaku is money although it does help...
As for Cancelo - I think it is too obvious that the reason is money.. (The coach doesnt like him which doesnt help his odds staying..)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You might think they are downgrades but the board might think otherwise
Would I be instead of Paratici I wouldnt sign them as replacements but I would probably sell them both as one hasnt really stepped up since coming here and Sarri probably doesnt rate him as otherwise he would have said something while the other is the worst defensive RB in the history of Juventus...
Danilo - Watch some youtube - His Porto days were quite good. Even if I like most of the forum would rather have someone who hasnt familiarized himself with being a flop.. If we can revive him he could be a bargain (although its more likely he will be a bench player that we will all learn to dislike)

Lukaku - You can say he is crap but then again if he is such a crap why is he doing well with Belgium?! Is it the Man Utd effect?! We can say the same about Pogba but Pogba delivers even if its not to what people expect from him..

I seriously dont think that the reason of Dybala Lukaku is money although it does help...
As for Cancelo - I think it is too obvious that the reason is money.. (The coach doesnt like him which doesnt help his odds staying..)
Yeah, we don't think Danilo is a downgrade. That's why we were rejecting the proposal of Danilo+cash all summer long. Go figure. He's been a bench player for 4 years now...

And Lukaku has been doing well against scrappy teams. He hasn't delivered anything against topteams for years now. You're really argueing for the sake of it here. We should be eyeing the CL when buying a striker not another scudetto...

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah, we don't think Danilo is a downgrade. That's why we were rejecting the proposal of Danilo+cash all summer long. Go figure. He's been a bench player for 4 years now...

And Lukaku has been doing well against scrappy teams. He hasn't delivered anything against topteams for years now. You're really argueing for the sake of it here. We should be eyeing the CL when buying a striker not another scudetto...
No matter what the deal there will always be some tuz membera rationalizing it. Dybala-Lukaku breaks the stupidity meter and some people still find excuses. I don't know where that belief in Marotta's office boy comes from.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I wouldnt make these transfers as I might sell them both but I would push hard for Pogba and if not possible I`d go for Eriksen and I guess most of the forum would say the same but its not our job but the board and we have to admit they probably know their jobs better than we do so if they swap Dybala for Lukaku they might think Lukaku is the guy we need as its not as we talk about a useless player here..

Danilo is a big question as if we do want him why did we reject the option of Danilo all summer (according to reports) but then again maybe it wasnt Danilo we were rejecting but the overall deal...

Honestly speaking - I just dont understand why do we even go to shop at the EPL (except for Pogba Eriksen and Salah) no one is even remotely close to their valuation of their clubs..
Its better to go to Spain Ligue 1 or even Germany..

- - - Updated - - -

Danilo and Lukaku are two new Higuains we won't able to sell in the next years, dead wood.
The real Higuain might surprise you...
1. He might get sold to Roma
2. Even if he doesnt get sold - He is still a good player even if he is not the Napoli 36 goals player anymore..

Jul 13, 2010

I'd say either of Pogba or Eriksen would do for us and we are set to go

Apr 29, 2006
We are not even thinking about replacing CR7 in the moment. Ideally, we would go for Neymar after he leaves/retires. Our only minor worry is that we are banking on Higuain as our main striker next year and we 'seem' to have chosen Icardi as a long-term replacement. Wanda's boy is so deep in shit he might not be Seria A level by the time he kicks a ball. Hopefully our strategy of pushing prInter to spend more on Lukaku would force them to sell him asap. Can't say it ain't risky, but we are magicians in these situations.

I'd say either of Pogba or Eriksen would do for us and we are set to go
Eriksen is a zen-master indeed. Pogba is the full-package(or at least was here) though. Eriksen-Dybala was our next idea, I suppose. But dealing with Levy isn't very easy or profitable. Even with Pochettino begging for him - I doubt the salary negotiations would be easy.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are not even thinking about replacing CR7 in the moment. Ideally, we would go for Neymar after he leaves/retires. Our only minor worry is that we are banking on Higuain as our main striker next year and we 'seem' to have chosen Icardi as a long-term replacement. Wanda's boy is so deep in shit he might not be Seria A level by the time he kicks a ball. Hopefully our strategy of pushing prInter to spend more on Lukaku would force them to sell him asap. Can't say it ain't risky, but we are magicians in these situations.

Eriksen is a zen-master indeed. Pogba is the full-package(or at least was here) though. Eriksen-Dybala was our next idea, I suppose. But dealing with Levy isn't very easy or profitable. Even with Pochettino begging for him - I doubt the salary negotiations would be easy.
Eriksen
Pogba Rabiot
Pjanic

Wow... that would for sure be the best mid in Europe.. I`ll take one of them as well.. (Please let it be Pogba)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)