Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
me the shitstain proved you wrong. your exact words were icardi is not an apgrade over dybala.

i proved you wrong with facts. a player expected to play number 9 role is better than the current player expected to play number 9 role

since i, the shitstain proved you wrong...this would make you un flushed diarrhea

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
me the shitstain proved you wrong. your exact words were icardi is not an apgrade over dybala.

i proved you wrong with facts. a player expected to play number 9 role is better than the current player expected to play number 9 role

since i, the shitstain proved you wrong...this would make you un flushed diarrhea
the current player has never played as #9, retard, and brings other qualities whereas the expected player has played nothing but #9

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
only because Kean is a youngster

Neither Eriksen nor Icardi are an upgrade to Dybala
Eriksen is definitely an upgrade to Dybala for the needs of this team. He is twice the CAM and can also play in a mezzala role brilliantly.

Dybala is not a playmaker and doesn’t suit Ronaldo well, even in that False 9 role. He doesn’t create enough nor provide enough assists.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Eriksen is definitely an upgrade to Dybala for the needs of this team. He is twice the CAM and can also play in a mezzala role brilliantly.

Dybala is not a playmaker and doesn’t suit Ronaldo well, even in that False 9 role. He doesn’t create enough nor provide enough assists.
Ronaldo is gone in a season, I wouldn't sell players to accomodate him. Our real problem is that we hired a coach who is only capable of one single system.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
the current player has never played as #9, retard, and brings other qualities whereas the expected player has played nothing but #9

Oh look the two sarcastic /pol edgelords are feuding. How cute. How lucky we all are.

I pray to god the mods have the good sense to IP ban the both of you. permanently.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
As much as I like Cancelo his defending is below average the rb spot was part of our issue last season he’s great going forward but defending wise he was terrible at times especially against Ajax away
Ok so cancelo is a winger being played at rb. Id rather keel cancelo as a rw option.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ronaldo is gone in a season, I wouldn't sell players to accomodate him. Our real problem is that we hired a coach who is only capable of one single system.
I agree with you. I wouldn’t sell Dybala for Eriksen generally speaking. But that move would maximize our CL chances this year and next under Sarri. A world class attacking mid like him would be fantastic behind Ronaldo, creating chances for him. I suppose we can pray that we get the injury free, best version of Ramsey or that Bernadeschi explodes this year.

Ideally we could get Eriksen without selling Dybala. As having a playmaker like that in the hole would allow Dybala to focus on his strength which is finishing, instead of being a creative hub for the attack.

- - - Updated - - -

I never liked Sarri, but at least things will be entertaining in more ways than one. Lots of risk but who knows, can’t wait to see. :lol:
Yeah. Regardless of all the strange changes, my immense dislike of Sarri, etc I’m actually kind of psyched for this season. Can’t wait for the rollercoaster to begin :weee:

@Hustini :snoop:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree with you. I wouldn’t sell Dybala for Eriksen generally speaking. But that move would maximize our CL chances this year and next under Sarri. A world class attacking mid like him would be fantastic behind Ronaldo, creating chances for him. I suppose we can pray that we get the injury free, best version of Ramsey or that Bernadeschi explodes this year.

Ideally we could get Eriksen without selling Dybala. As having a playmaker like that in the hole would allow Dybala to focus on his strength which is finishing, instead of being a creative hub for the attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Regardless of all the strange changes, my immense dislike of Sarri, etc I’m actually kind of psyched for this season. Can’t wait for the rollercoaster to begin :weee:

@Hustini :snoop:
Lol the coaster has already left the station

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ronaldo should have been the icing in the cake for us to win the CL. The changes to this team are going to be excessive and I don't see us turning it around under Sarri within one season.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The Cancelo-Danilo swap and a Dybala - Erisken swap would be ok with me. Then offload Rugani to Milan. I reckon we then keep Cuadrado and Higuain. Khedira to Arsenal and Matuidi to Monaco.

Squad

GK (3): Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio
DEF (8): Danilo, De Sciglio, De Ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci, Demiral, Sandro, Pellegrini
MID (6): Pjanic, Rabiot, Ramsey, Eriksen, Can, Bentancur
FWD (5): Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Costa, Ronaldo, Higuain

Can either play 4312 with Eriksen and/or Ramsey as the trequartista or could even play Erisken as mezzala or as a forward.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Dybala for Eriksen makes a lot more sense than Lukaku. Not really sure where Eriksen fits though in a 4-3-3. I could live with that swap as long as we got a bit of cash considering his contract is up next summer

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Dybala for Eriksen makes a lot more sense than Lukaku. Not really sure where Eriksen fits though in a 4-3-3. I could live with that swap as long as we got a bit of cash considering his contract is up next summer
The same role that Hamsik played for Napoli. He could also be used as a inside LW, going center when we are in possesion and wide when defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)