Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
There's no way Lukaku comes in here. The whole thing is surrounded by Lukaku and Icardi and it will start all the things, in this order:

Icardi -> Juve

Then Inter buys Lukaku

Lukaku -> Inter.

With that Lukaku money, Man Utd will buy Fernandes.

Fernandes -> Man Utd

Then there's still that Dybala situation left, MU bought Wan-Bissaka for 55m, Daniel James for 17m and now Maguire for 80m so they're 152m spent and if Lukaku money completely covers that Fernandes deal, they're around ~150m spent. Now, If we need to get rid of Dybala and MU needs to keep on eye for that FFP, it would help them to get rid of Pogba, since he's leaving at some point regardless and Fernandes arrived. Dybala + Manbro + cash for Pogba would make them pretty much 100m spent, we would get Pogba and would get rid of Dybala + another unecessary striker.

Dybala + Manbro + cash -> MU
Pogba -> Juve
Cancelo -> City

That whole scenario would mean that:

Juve added Pogba + Icardi, lost Dybala + Manbro + Cancelo and since Cancelo covers money spent on Pogba, still short on Icardi.

Man Utd added Fernandes + Dybala + Manbro, lost Lukaku + Pogba and gained 50m from Pogba sale for their FFP.

Inter bought Lukaku, lost Icardi.

Sporting CP sold Fernandes to MU.

That would make sense for all the clubs, but if MU doesn't want to get rid of Pogba this year, they can't really buy Dybala. Im sure Fernandes will go to MU, so that Lukaku money which comes from inter goes definitely on him. Now, since Pogba leaves MU at some point 100%, it would be ideal this year since that FFP is breathing on their neck anyways next season and they need to get rid of Pogba regardless, so It would open the doors for Dybala to move there this season and fix that FFP for them + fix our desperate need to get rid of him, right now.

Of course, this is just a dream and too logical so it probably won't go like that.

3 things im sure of:

1. Icardi comes to Juve
2. Lukaku goes to Inter
3. Fernandes goes to MU

If Dybala to MU is off, Then someone like PSG could jump in and try to buy Dybala but that would mean selling Cavani. I think it's just a mess anyways, really can't be bothered to read anything because i know we will most likely end up being the total losers in here.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Higuain -> Roma links
Mandzu -> ManUtd, 15m mentioned
Khedira -> Arsenal was mentioned, but nothing new in the last couple of days.
Matuidi -> No idea, there were some Monaco and EPL links, but nothing concrete.
Thanks we seem to be holding out for a better offer for Rugani. Too hopefully this shit is sorted soon and we don't end of panicking like we did when we sent Higgy to Milan.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
How good is Barca's Juan Miranda? They might let him go after signing Firpo.
Nothing great but I am sure we will waste our money on him

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala will not train with Juventus until Monday, if the agreement with Manchester Utd will be reached by August 5, the player will go directly fly England, but if the final 'OK' is not found, the striker will return to training at the JTC. [Sky]

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
There's no way Lukaku comes in here. The whole thing is surrounded by Lukaku and Icardi and it will start all the things, in this order:

Icardi -> Juve

Then Inter buys Lukaku

Lukaku -> Inter.

With that Lukaku money, Man Utd will buy Fernandes.

Fernandes -> Man Utd

Then there's still that Dybala situation left, MU bought Wan-Bissaka for 55m, Daniel James for 17m and now Maguire for 80m so they're 152m spent and if Lukaku money completely covers that Fernandes deal, they're around ~150m spent. Now, If we need to get rid of Dybala and MU needs to keep on eye for that FFP, it would help them to get rid of Pogba, since he's leaving at some point regardless and Fernandes arrived. Dybala + Manbro + cash for Pogba would make them pretty much 100m spent, we would get Pogba and would get rid of Dybala + another unecessary striker.

Dybala + Manbro + cash -> MU
Pogba -> Juve
Cancelo -> City

That whole scenario would mean that:

Juve added Pogba + Icardi, lost Dybala + Manbro + Cancelo and since Cancelo covers money spent on Pogba, still short on Icardi.

Man Utd added Fernandes + Dybala + Manbro, lost Lukaku + Pogba and gained 50m from Pogba sale for their FFP.

Inter bought Lukaku, lost Icardi.

Sporting CP sold Fernandes to MU.

That would make sense for all the clubs, but if MU doesn't want to get rid of Pogba this year, they can't really buy Dybala. Im sure Fernandes will go to MU, so that Lukaku money which comes from inter goes definitely on him. Now, since Pogba leaves MU at some point 100%, it would be ideal this year since that FFP is breathing on their neck anyways next season and they need to get rid of Pogba regardless, so It would open the doors for Dybala to move there this season and fix that FFP for them + fix our desperate need to get rid of him, right now.

Of course, this is just a dream and too logical so it probably won't go like that.

3 things im sure of:

1. Icardi comes to Juve
2. Lukaku goes to Inter
3. Fernandes goes to MU

If Dybala to MU is off, Then someone like PSG could jump in and try to buy Dybala but that would mean selling Cavani. I think it's just a mess anyways, really can't be bothered to read anything because i know we will most likely end up being the total losers in here.
I would believe this if today was 3rd of June. Not 3rd of August.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
I don't understand why it's a massive issue about finding "the perfect forward" next to Cristiano.

Cristiano should work perfectly with everyone. He worked alongside with a "scrubs" (according to Juventuz posters) like Rooney, Benzema etc. for years.

The outrage for getting either Lukaku or Icardi doesn't make any sense.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not hard to be defensively better than Cancelo.
I was about to get some assessment from whoscored and they said great tackling and great concentration but then I looked at Cancelo and I saw great concentration and good at helping defense so I think my trust in whoscored (which was quite low anyway) is now officially dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)