Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If we are seriously giving Mandzukic and Dybala for Lukaku without cash our way then we are as retarded as it gets Lukaku was over priced when they got him and worth less now this whole situation is a joke we are about to become a laughing stock
That ship has sailed, buddy. We already are a laughing stock for pushing for this, but let's we get lucky and dodge the bullet somehow.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I really don't understand why people put Berna before Douglas Costa. DC in form is twice the player Berna is. Then you could say yeah but that is if he is in form and can deliver, but let's agree that Berna is not a player that performs every match, he if someone can be good one match, then okey/bad the next.

If we talk potential then DC can't even be compared to a player like Berna.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You do remember DC stayed in Turin to recover/train alone, right?
Yes? What are we talking about here? I put Bernardeschi on the lineup ahead of DC because Sarri said he rates him highly. Did I say I don't DC? Honestly I would prefer Ronaldo CF and both of them at the same time, but that leaves Lukaku on the bench and he was sort of the point of discussion..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes? What are we talking about here? I put Bernardeschi on the lineup ahead of DC because Sarri said he rates him highly. Did I say I don't DC? Honestly I would prefer Ronaldo CF and both of them at the same time, but that leaves Lukaku on the bench and he was sort of the point of discussion..
Sarri could still rate DC higher if he actually saw him play. Just sayin', pal ;).

Ronaldo is not a CF. I really don't get why so many want to see this. He might do a job as a false 9 but it's far from ideal. He's been pretty good at assisting last season as well and Sarri already said he'll play on the left most of the time.

I rate Berna but not as a winger. He needs to be a link-up midfielder or in the hole ideally. Lots of questions marks for Sarri.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Let's see who Sarri prefers. The question is who do you prefer?

- - - Updated - - -

Douglas Costa is 29 in a month, and people still talking about potential lol
If you meant me. It's not like I think Costa will develop to be a better player. But he needs to perform to the level we now he can (and has been doing in the past) Costa in form is twice the player Berna will ever be.

He seems to have one good season, one bad. That's the problem with Costa, he was crazy good in his first season with Bayern, second season Ancelotti came and he was a sub and diden't perform. First season in Juve he was very good, second season, not a good season. To his defence he had many injuries so. But I do believe he needs confidence and alot of playingtime from the coach to really perform.

My point was only that Costa in form is a player who can't be compared to Bernas level.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2006
It's obvious our management sees a threat only in Sunning/prInter. We are seriously fucking them with this Lukaku mess. Funnily enough ADL claims he is the 'champion of the people' fighting the big-bad Agnellis with peanuts, but no one gives a shit about him and his team... Carlo must feel like in a retirement home coaching Napoli - everyone is nice with you, because no one takes you seriously.

How can we manage to stick it to MU and Inter at the same moment and then bring Paul Pogba and Icardi here? This would be the masterstroke that sends Paratici into legendary grounds.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Juventus and Barcelona are in discussions over the transfer of teenage defender Juan Miranda with a €15m deal possible, say reports.
El Mundo Deportivo say that negotiations are ongoing between the clubs with the Old Lady possibly also including add-ons in the deal, with the Blaugrana wanting a buyback option.

The 19-year-old, a native of Andalusia, began his career at Real Betis before joining the youth system of the Catalan giants aged 14.
The left-back made four first-team appearances for Ernesto Valverde’s side last season including the Champions League group stage game at home to Tottenham in December.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Di Sciglio technical? Berna who likes to overhit every pass technical? More than Pjanic? I get the impression that Momblano hides in the Juventus toilet and fishes out staff turds that he then asks for stories to publish.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
United should be gifting us pogba based on giving them dybala and mandzukic for Lukaku. Who knows..maybe it's a goodwill offer to make pogba join somehow.

Alternatively wouldn't it be nice to get Lukaku and swap him for Icardi?

I'm concerned about winger options. Cuadrado had a major injury last season . Costa has been injury prone. Bernardeschi isn't a true winger. Ronaldo is the only safe bet for now. I really think we should be investing in a player like Chiesa.

Anyone else think that if Lukaku joins and Higuain stays...higuain will end up being the starting CF and we will be paying 9m per season to lukaku to ride the bench?

Right back will be our major defensive frailty next season. De Shittio or Danilo...both are not cancelo.

Every season we somewhat strengthen the squad and somehow manage to weaken it.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
United should be gifting us pogba based on giving them dybala and mandzukic for Lukaku. Who knows..maybe it's a goodwill offer to make pogba join somehow.

Alternatively wouldn't it be nice to get Lukaku and swap him for Icardi?

I'm concerned about winger options. Cuadrado had a major injury last season . Costa has been injury prone. Bernardeschi isn't a true winger. Ronaldo is the only safe bet for now. I really think we should be investing in a player like Chiesa.

Anyone else think that if Lukaku joins and Higuain stays...higuain will end up being the starting CF and we will be paying 9m per season to lukaku to ride the bench?

Right back will be our major defensive frailty next season. De Shittio or Danilo...both are not cancelo.

Every season we somewhat strengthen the squad and somehow manage to weaken it.
As much as I like Cancelo his defending is below average the rb spot was part of our issue last season he’s great going forward but defending wise he was terrible at times especially against Ajax away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)