Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Details like image rights needs to be handled between Dybala and United/Juventus before the deal can be closed. In the last hours the chance is increasing that United will also sign Mandzukic from Juventus (Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku and Icardi with wingers/attacking mids being Costa,Berna,Ronaldo,Cuads,Player x
Icardi is not going to sit on the bench it will be mark Henry

Buy on AliExpress.com

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018
If Dybala goes then I would hope someone big must be coming to take the no.10, especially as it seems to be nothing but a marketing ploy now and no one in the current team is likely to get it. Should’ve retired it even though it’s not what the great man wanted.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Pogba transfer is very complex to be concluded within 6 or 5 days ....Pogba dream is over
It is possible that Juve have an agreement with Pogba already in place. Our interest is nothing new.

We're collecting money for someone, otherwise it doesn't make sense to do so many sales considering we've got a long list of unwanted players as well.
It could be Pogba/Eriksen or maybe Chiesa or Icardi? There must be something else going on.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

It is possible that Juve have an agreement with Pogba already in place. Our interest is nothing new.

We're collecting money for someone, otherwise it doesn't make sense to do so many sales considering we've got a long list of unwanted players as well.
It could be Pogba/Eriksen or maybe Chiesa or Icardi? There must be something else going on.
Transfermarket in Italy ends on 23rd August.
It ends in 6 days for them, not for us. The window for Serie A closes on 23rd August. They lost Herrera nd losing Pogba will mean they need to sign 1-2 CMs tho.
thank you guys you gave me some hope :rab:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Lukaku potential is huge guys.. He's still only 26. Born in '93 like Dybala.
Physically insane. If it wasn't for CR7, I would love this guy to lead the line in Sarriball potentially scoring 40 goals.
This is NOT an ironic post. I'm just truly trying to make sense of it all..

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly.. I would sell Pjanic for a €70m bid

Skærmbillede 2019-08-02 kl. 12.46.11.png

If we're selling Mandzukic, Higuain, Khedira, Matuidi, Perin, Kean, Cancelo and Dybala, this is what we'd have.
Still room for Chiesa and/or another midfielder!
I really don't understand why people put Berna before Douglas Costa. DC in form is twice the player Berna is. Then you could say yeah but that is if he is in form and can deliver, but let's agree that Berna is not a player that performs every match, he if someone can be good one match, then okey/bad the next.

If we talk potential then DC can't even be compared to a player like Berna.

Last edited:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
If we are seriously giving Mandzukic and Dybala for Lukaku without cash our way then we are as retarded as it gets Lukaku was over priced when they got him and worth less now this whole situation is a joke we are about to become a laughing stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)