Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
80mil for Lukaku 3: ManU must secretly want to keep him.
It's just so pointless I'm afraid it might happen. I was shaking my head when United paid so much for him back in the day and we are to pay the same after he got officially exposed on the big stage :sergio:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's just so pointless I'm afraid it might happen. I was shaking my head when United paid so much for him back in the day and we are to pay the same after he got officially exposed on the big stage :sergio:

No, we won't sign Lukaku. Have you seen how we are trying to play these days?

We need a CF with technical and passing ability. Lukaku is the the freaking polar opposite of what this team is trying to play. If we actually sign Lukaku right now then Paratici is a fucking retard.

In Icardi there is at least a suitable footballer.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Lukaku - Juve is just lazy journalism or a planted story to speed inter up on selling us Icardi.

I really dislike Icardi but I’d rather him than the useless oaf that is Lukaku. His first touch...

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No, we won't sign Lukaku. Have you seen how we are trying to play these days?

We need a CF with technical and passing ability. Lukaku is the the freaking polar opposite of what this team is trying to play. If we actually sign Lukaku right now then Paratici is a fucking retard.

In Icardi there is at least a suitable footballer.
That's why I wrote it's pointless. However, we have been rumoured to be interested in him for years.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
We are IN for Lukaku for 2 reasons, I can see:

1.Push Lukaku's valuation, gaining favours with MU hierarchy
2.Push Dybala's valuation, making Tottenham(or anyone else interested) raise their offer sooner
I would add, delay the Lukaku transfer to Inter as long as possible, to mess up their pre-seasons preparation and create a tension between Conte and Inter's boss. We all know Conte's reaction when he doesn't get his new toys :D

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Both Lukaku and Icardi are a misfit for juve

- - - Updated - - -

Paulo Dybala wants to stay at Juventus, According to Gazzetta. The rumours for an exchange between him & Lukaku are coming from England, Paratici wants to disturb Inter by showing interest in Lukaku.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Both Lukaku and Icardi are a misfit for juve

- - - Updated - - -

Paulo Dybala wants to stay at Juventus, According to Gazzetta. The rumours for an exchange between him & Lukaku are coming from England, Paratici wants to disturb Inter by showing interest in Lukaku.
This is definitely more believable. Loving how inda and crapoli can barely sign their targets. Cant wait for the epl window to shut in august. Inda will be properly fucked then

- - - Updated - - -

We are IN for Lukaku for 2 reasons, I can see:

1.Push Lukaku's valuation, gaining favours with MU hierarchy
2.Push Dybala's valuation, making Tottenham(or anyone else interested) raise their offer sooner
Loving how Paratici is making his market rivals squeal like pigs

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This Lukaku interest must be only to troll Inter and force them into lowering Icardi demands. Lukaku doesn't fit our team or Sarri's style.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Are we really now bullying Inter on the market to try and get a better deal on Icardi? LMAO that shows how much of the upper hand we have if we are now trolling them via Lukaku :howler:

Aug 26, 2014
Are we really now bullying Inter on the market to try and get a better deal on Icardi? LMAO that shows how much of the upper hand we have if we are now trolling them via Lukaku :howler:
They aren't going to give him to us for free. Also there are rumors that the baby factory is pregnant again and they want to raise the kids in Italy and don't want to move abroad that should drive the price down significantly. Give them 30-40 mil and be done with it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They aren't going to give him to us for free. Also there are rumors that the baby factory is pregnant again and they want to raise the kids in Italy and don't want to move abroad that should drive the price down significantly. Give them 30-40 mil and be done with it.
lol the baby factory

they do pump out kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)