Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The funny thing is we have way too many forwards and we struggle to offload even one of them yet we're linked to new ones all the time.

Meanwhile Khedira and Matuidi will probably be sold which would leave us with 5 CMs only. No links whatsoever.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The funny thing is we have way too many forwards and we struggle to offload even one of them yet we're linked to new ones all the time.

Meanwhile Khedira and Matuidi will probably be sold which would leave us with 5 CMs only. No links whatsoever.
Apart from Lukaka being a shitty footballer and him not fitting the system, this is indeed the strangest thing. We have 4 CF already for one position. I even think Sarri would like to try Ronaldo as a CF, which would make that 5. I really hope this is just a media invention, otherwise it would be the worst transfer we have ever made.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Apart from Lukaka being a shitty footballer and him not fitting the system, this is indeed the strangest thing. We have 4 CF already for one position. I even think Sarri would like to try Ronaldo as a CF, which would make that 5. I really hope this is just a media invention, otherwise it would be the worst transfer we have ever made.
Yeah that's why I don't believe in those rumors at all. Paratici is a top DS, he's been very good for us, even if we don't seem to appreciate every deal he makes (like Bonucci - Caldara swap for example) but in the end we're good.
I believe all those rumors are half true - we indeed show interest in Icardi and Lukaku but it's just to disturb inter. In a way Paratici's blocked their mercato. In a way it also influences Napoli who are interested in Icardi but so far he kept refusing them.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Dybala wants to remain in Turin and could return from his summer break early in order to start learning Sarri's methods. Dybala is currently due back at Juventus on August 5. [Sky]

Paulo Dybala wants to stay at Juventus and fight for his place under Maurizio Sarri, according to Sky in Italy.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dybala wants to remain in Turin and could return from his summer break early in order to start learning Sarri's methods. Dybala is currently due back at Juventus on August 5. [Sky]

Paulo Dybala wants to stay at Juventus and fight for his place under Maurizio Sarri, according to Sky in Italy.
So Dybala and Higuain to stay while Mandzukic and Kean to leave? I guess Kean will be sold for good money and repurchase option, so we'd get him back once Higuain would be gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)