Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We definitely don't have the money to buy Lukaku. We'd have to sell Dybala to fund that. Do we have offers for him? I doubt Paulo wants to go to United. They would have to offer him some ridiculous money and it's still not certain he'd go there. Plus, we already have three strikes in Pipa, Mandzu and Kean. The latter is seemingly easy to sell but former two not so much. So the plan is to have both Pipa and Lukaku for an annual cost of 80mln and Mandzukic on top of that for one position?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We definitely don't have the money to buy Lukaku. We'd have to sell Dybala to fund that. Do we have offers for him? I doubt Paulo wants to go to United. They would have to offer him some ridiculous money and it's still not certain he'd go there. Plus, we already have three strikes in Pipa, Mandzu and Kean. The latter is seemingly easy to sell but former two not so much. So the plan is to have both Pipa and Lukaku for an annual cost of 80mln and Mandzukic on top of that for one position?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Reports saying Dybala wants to stay and work with Sarri. A decision is to be made on Rugani since Demiral looks so impressive. I think we'll have a full squad when we face Atlético, it will be the best indicator of how the rest of the market will go.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
120m idk if they will accept that
I’m almost certain the £160m valuation - an absurd overestimation of his true worth currently - is designed to get offers in the £125m to £135m bracket.

It has to be borne in mind that his desire to leave Manchester United is, and has been for the last 12 months, overwhelmingly obvious.

In that context you have say that if a bid did emerge for him in the £130m area, I would be confident in it being accepted. They would then proceed with the purchases of SMS and Harry Maguire. That would be their mercato over and out.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sell:

Khedira 10m
Rugani 40m
Kean (with buyback) 40m
Mandzu 15m
Higuain 30m
Matuidi 20m
Perin 15m

Buy:

Dani Alves free
Pogba 120m
Icardi 40m

Close mercato.
such filth
the only bearable one in that list is Icardi and that's because he hasn't tainted our shirt. The bridge between juve and pogs/alves should be burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)