Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2019
Everton are in advanced negotiations to sign Moise Kean. (Sky)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are asking for €40m & a buy-back clause in the deal for Kean. (Sky)
I wonder if we then use that $40 million to add someone like Icardi or towards a bigger name or if we just use it to balance the books a bit? Kean gets a lot of playing time, we get a pretty penny and possibly add a veteran player to improve our club = a win/win situation IMO.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Woke up for the third day running to Lukaku rumours. The first day it was funny because it felt like we were trolling Inter, now it’s getting crazy. Talk of Dybala included? I refuse to believe we are that stupid

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dear Tuz,

I'm back after being away for a week, what did I miss? Also, why am I getting notifications on my phone about swapping Dybala for Lukaku? Have we lost our shit completely?

Thank you,
Me
pre season not going well, were doomed
defense sucks
paratici has somehow prevented other serie a clubs from making signings
gays rights as a topic is once again trending
golzalo resurgence
#teamParatici has become even more unbearable
were doomed

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I wonder if we then use that $40 million to add someone like Icardi or towards a bigger name or if we just use it to balance the books a bit? Kean gets a lot of playing time, we get a pretty penny and possibly add a veteran player to improve our club = a win/win situation IMO.
The fact that Kean has not renewed his contract shows that he wants more playing minutes which he is unlikely to get under sarri the higuain situation will more likely determine whether Icardi/Lukaku or chiesa are signed

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So all Italian newspapers are reporting Lukaku...

wut
If it's legit pursuit, must mean they find the Wanda and Icardi shit show not worth the sporting advantage of signing him.

Tho besides the limitations of Lukaku, it makes little sense because it wont be bargain like Icardi. Man U ask for stupid 70-80m.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If it's legit pursuit, must mean they find the Wanda and Icardi shit show not worth the sporting advantage of signing him.

Tho besides the limitations of Lukaku, it makes little sense because it wont be bargain like Icardi. Man U ask for stupid 70-80m.
This would be the most epic inter troll move ever

lol the will get to the point where they will have to cut their Icardi loses at such a drastic low rate its going to infuriate them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)