Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,583
    Pedullà says United wants that deal. GDM/Romano say we did.

OTM says let's offer Dybala and Matuidi to them for Pogba and end this shit.
    Then send Higuain to inDa for Icardi.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    Sky Sports saying Dybala for Lukaku is a thing, I'll cry if this is true. It makes no sense, Lukaku isn't going to be better than Higuain in Sarri's system.

Apr 17, 2013
    The goal of Juventus seems to get to have the squad with the least personality and technical quality possible, interesting. Hoping now for the exchange Douglas Costa Chiesa and why not, let's be crazy, Cancelo against Darmian or Piccini.

Apr 17, 2013
    If you lose Dybala, take Lacazette, a player back to the goal hyper interesting, great technically and who can play and make play his teammate by his protecting and his deviations. A collective player who is closest to Benzema style.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    LolCacku. Yes, we definitely need a giant oaf with a horrible touch in attack :baus: :tup:

Good work Di Farzio.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still convinced Spurs were the only team chasing Ndombele hard. I also don't think we are even looking after another CM.
    And we will probably regret it. We need to sell Khedira and Matuidi and get more quality in midfield.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)