Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
After we sell a few players,if given the oppertunity, would you rather buy Pogba or Neymar? Both a little shaky personalities with great ability and extremely high price but also marketability
Pogba since he is more likely to stay for more than 2 years...
Should both aspire for a long Juve career I`d take Neymar as we would need someone to replace Ronaldo eventually and Neymar could help our attack when there is no Ronaldo

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Is there any realistic chance of Neymar? Im thinking this would be an even bigger surprise than De ligt

- - - Updated - - -

If we sell
Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain, Matuidi, Khedira
And buy
Neymar and Icardi

Our team will have no soul but....
On paper will be downright insane

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is there any realistic chance of Neymar? Im thinking this would be an even bigger surprise than De ligt

- - - Updated - - -

If we sell
Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain, Matuidi, Khedira
And buy
Neymar and Icardi

Our team will have no soul but....
On paper will be downright insane
I wasnt that surprised by MDL decision to join... Neymar?! Of course I would be surprised..

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
We are really short on good wingers Berna cant play there and Dybala is more likely going to be a forward thats leaves costa as the only good one and you dont even know what your going to get with him Chiesa is needed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We are really short on good wingers Berna cant play there and Dybala is more likely going to be a forward thats leaves costa as the only good one and you dont even know what your going to get with him Chiesa is needed.
Yeh i agree. Every passing day i get convinced that we have a problem in our right wing.

But if theres a possibility of getting neymar, we should go all in for him instead of chiesa. We need that impact now.

Sell mandzukic, matuidi, khedira, rugani and if dybala wants to go sell him too. Those players will at the very least free the wages for neymar.... But for the transfer we will need maybe more.

Keep higuain if needed... but we desperately need a WC rigth winger.

Turn bernardeschi into our 6 midfielder, and make Can learn some defending just in case 2 of our defenders get lenghty injuries.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Yeh i agree. Every passing day i get convinced that we have a problem in our right wing.

But if theres a possibility of getting neymar, we should go all in for him instead of chiesa. We need that impact now.

Sell mandzukic, matuidi, khedira, rugani and if dybala wants to go sell him too. Those players will at the very least free the wages for neymar.... But for the transfer we will need maybe more.

Keep higuain if needed... but we desperately need a WC rigth winger.

Turn bernardeschi into our 6 midfielder, and make Can learn some defending just in case 2 of our defenders get lenghty injuries.
I agree but i think neymar is a pipe dream not going to happen chiesa is alot better than what we have currently (dont trust costa) and is a very young/hardworking player with lots of room to improve But the issue getting is getting rid the of players to free up funds/wages seems like we cant get rid of any of these guys.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Cuadrado, Costa and Berna all play right wing as their most natural position, not to mention Cancelo is more suited there than as RB tbh....

I mean none of those guys are absolute top tier, but they are all great players that have all excelled under the proper guidance and environment. Chiesa offers maybe a bit more chance creation than those guys, but in terms of end product offers nothing more. Not far from a young Berna.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cuadrado, Costa and Berna all play right wing as their most natural position, not to mention Cancelo is more suited there than as RB tbh....

I mean none of those guys are absolute top tier, but they are all great players that have all excelled under the proper guidance and environment. Chiesa offers maybe a bit more chance creation than those guys, but in terms of end product offers nothing more. Not far from a young Berna.
So far none of those have showed the consistency required for the position.

I do not trust.

Only berna, and not even as a winger.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
So far none of those have showed the consistency required for the position.

I do not trust.

Only berna, and not even as a winger.
You're absolutely correct, but we have 3-4 of those players, all yet to really play under Sarri. If we get someone on the RW I'd rather we get someone consistent on that flank than Chiesa who is just as inconsistent and raw. Six goals and three assists in 34 Serie A games are pathetic numbers.

There is Bale who is being forced out of Real.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)