Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Far too expensive no way can we afford him after what we’ve spent already let’s not turn this into another guardiola fantasy chase I don’t think any of us realists can stomach another month of neymar fanboys chatting shit on tuz :howler:

Jul 13, 2010
People who still says that we can't afford massive wages are living under the rock and doesn't follow our transfer activities for the last few years. We can afford anything wage-wise. Especially after new tax law. Offload Gonzalo and Khedira and you have the room.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We've addressed our problems from last year with our purchases, all we need to do is move the deadwood on and we're ready to go for the season. It's been brilliant and to think half the big clubs haven't even started, now it's time for Sarri to train them and bring the best out of this group because this could be something great.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
People who still says that we can't afford massive wages are living under the rock and doesn't follow our transfer activities for the last few years. We can afford anything wage-wise. Especially after new tax law. Offload Gonzalo and Khedira and you have the room.
Yeah, we’re in a different financial situation today than we were a few years back.

I don’t really see this happening but then again, he’s unhappy at PSG and Barcelona got Griezmann. Madrid also already spent quite a lot. So He doesn’t have a lot of options unless he chooses the Premier League.

Young

Jul 20, 2018
As a Brazilian, I hope we don't get Neymar. Not sure if he'd fit to Serie A and besides that our team is pretty complete so far.I'd rather bet on Paulino now that we have Sarri.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Are we linked with Neymar or are these just dreams?

I'd sell Dybala, Higuain and their mothers if it meant getting Neymar.

Ronaldo and Neymar leading the attack is pure sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)