Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
why not? who else they can buy to replace Neymar since Griezmann already joined Barca.
It was perfect a trade with Barca for Neymar and them buying Griezou but now that Barca bought him....

Who is avaible?
they already have Cavani, Mbappe, Draxler, di Maria and smaller fishes in their forward line, it's not like they won't have guys to play upfront if they lose Neymar

Im sure PSG will listen only to decent proposals with cash or real assets and if they don't get those they'll wait for winter or next summer, Neymar was too big an investment to just throw him away casually for little cash + deadwood players. at this point Higuain is more of a problem then an asset.

Apr 19, 2007
they already have Cavani, Mbappe, Draxler, di Maria and smaller fishes in their forward line, it's not like they won't have guys to play upfront if they lose Neymar

Im sure PSG will listen only to decent proposals with cash or real assets and if they don't get those they'll wait for winter or next summer, Neymar was too big an investment to just throw him away casually for little cash + deadwood players. at this point Higuain is more of a problem then an asset.
No one is dropping that much cash so players will def be involved id say this deep in. Dybala+Bonucci+cash?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No one is dropping that much cash so players will def be involved id say this deep in. Dybala+Bonucci+cash?
Dybala+Bonucci is what 100m, 120m if you're generous? That still requires a large amount of cash we'd have to generate from somewhere, no way we're getting Neymar without selling someone who has a good value on the market like Cancelo or Pjanic

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Dybala+Bonucci is what 100m, 120m if you're generous? That still requires a large amount of cash we'd have to generate from somewhere, no way we're getting Neymar without selling someone who has a good value on the market like Cancelo or Pjanic
I'd try with Dybala and Costa. PSG are kinda forced to sell, so...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we have a great team already. pretty complete with tons of depth in every position

DL-Bonucci-Chiellini

Cuadrado-ramsey-rabiot/pjanic/matuidi-AS

Dybala-Ronaldo

that is a scary team to face

iron defense, strong midfield and crazy attack

sub in costa for bonccci and switch to a 4-3-3 if needing more pace and direct attack.

honestly i think we are in a for a surprise this season. we wil be killing teams

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
we have a great team already. pretty complete with tons of depth in every position

DL-Bonucci-Chiellini

Cuadrado-ramsey-rabiot/pjanic/matuidi-AS

Dybala-Ronaldo

that is a scary team to face

iron defense, strong midfield and crazy attack

sub in costa for bonccci and switch to a 4-3-3 if needing more pace and direct attack.

honestly i think we are in a for a surprise this season. we wil be killing teams
Cuadrado? Get the fuck out!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hi goldfish. cuadrado has been clutch on multiple occasions for juve. especially in CL. but i don't expect you to remember anything past 3 days ago.

also in a -3-5-2 i prefer him due to his defensive contribution

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
hi goldfish. cuadrado has been clutch on multiple occasions for juve. especially in CL. but i don't expect you to remember anything past 3 days ago.

also in a -3-5-2 i prefer him due to his defensive contribution
You are kinda right, can't remember much of last Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Apr 19, 2007
Cancelo is going as well so I think that could be closer to 165-185 plus Mandzukic,Higuain, Khedira off the books, and maybe even Kean(please nooooo) is we had to generate it. I just think this is one of those odd deals like Ronaldo that clkubs try to see what they can do bc hes a generational player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)