Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
and we would probably still couldnt afford him as his wages...
with the new tax regulations we maybe could if we offload those 3. Dybala, Pjanic, Bonucci are ~35 bruto, which for Neymar would be ~25 net. Thats not what he makes at PSG, but it's not that far either. but good luck convincing multiple players they need to join PSG and convincing PSG they need these exact guys, these fantasies never work :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Neymar open to Juve

By Football Italia staff

A report in today’s Mundo Deportivo claims Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar is now open to joining Juventus.

Neymar has since returned to training with PSG, but the newspaper insists he is still sold on leaving the club this summer, even if a return to Barcelona seems increasingly unlikely.

With that in mind, the Brazilian would have begun considering moves to Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester United and Juve.

As per the Catalan publication, the Bianconeri’s Champions League credentials and ‘rebirth’ with the signings of Cristiano Ronaldo, Matthijs de Ligt, Adrien Rabiot and Aaron Ramsey could prove tempting for the 27-year-old.

However, with the Old Lady having already splashed out, it is highly unlikely they could agree a deal that satisfies both the French club and Financial Fair Play.

Neymar became the world’s most expensive player when he joined PSG from Barca in the summer of 2017 for €222m.

He has gone on to score 51 goals in 58 games, winning two Ligue 1 titles, but his spell in Paris has been overshadowed by injuries and the emergence of Kylian Mbappe.

PSG boss Thomas Tuchel admitted after his side’s 6-1 friendly win against Dynamo Dresden on Tuesday: “I knew he wanted to go before Copa America, but it was a matter between the club and Neymar.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
with the new tax regulations we maybe could if we offload those 3. Dybala, Pjanic, Bonucci are ~35 bruto, which for Neymar would be ~25 net. Thats not what he makes at PSG, but it's not that far either. but good luck convincing multiple players they need to join PSG and convincing PSG they need these exact guys, these fantasies never work :D
The only one who might reject PSG in this event is Bonucci who seems attached to Italy and especially Turin..
Pjanic is open to a move and I dont think Dybala will reject anything as long as money and prestige are available and PSG can definitely offer that..
Anyway we are not going for him and I dont think its such a bad thing...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
And the list keep growing: Rabiot and Sarri in
Alves, Icardi and Neymar rumours

Personals suggestions: Ballo as bosman and Cassano in some coach position

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And the list keep growing: Rabiot and Sarri in
Alves, Icardi and Neymar rumours

Personals suggestions: Ballo as bosman and Cassano in some coach position
When did we get link with Alves? I didnt hear a single thing positive about him or any link of him to Juve

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Neymar is not a smart signing. He is constantly injured, a total diva, occupies mainly the same position as Ronaldo and is ridiculously expensive.

If his signing would mean an insane boost in revenue like Cristiano and its financially smart move then sure I guess, but his performances on the pitch most likely won't reflect his price tag and wage like with Cristiano. He'll sulk on the sidelines for most of the season with his leg broken and create drama with people who don't take shit from him.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Damn! We are in a position to not want players like Neymar.
I remember those sweaty evenings, hoping for a win against the likes of Cesena and Bologna. Wondering whether Drenthe or Luis Fabiano would join in the January transfer window, with CL qualification being the dream :touched:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Players like Neymar are pricing themselves out of any sort of move. All the big clubs would have to make major sacrifices to accommodate him. Realistically, if Barca sell Dembele and Coutinho they could while Madrid get rid of Bale but I think it would be tough. United could if they sell Pogba but the rest of their team are garbage. Man City could at the expense of Sane, Aguero and maybe another but is it worth it?

Apr 19, 2007
I cant stand this guy but he would make us CL frontrunners IMO. If we sell Bonucci, Dybala and Cancelo and get in Neymar, Alves,cheap cb(caceras type) Id look at it if I was agnelli. Not just for the [play but also for the prestige and adding to his drream of making us the marketable team that sends us in to the mega money category. I wont lose sleep but its interesting for sure and im sure Leonardo has a relationship with Juventus on some level

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Players like Neymar are pricing themselves out of any sort of move. All the big clubs would have to make major sacrifices to accommodate him. Realistically, if Barca sell Dembele and Coutinho they could while Madrid get rid of Bale but I think it would be tough. United could if they sell Pogba but the rest of their team are garbage. Man City could at the expense of Sane, Aguero and maybe another but is it worth it?
If you're a player how can you command such high salaries and transfer fee and NOT know that should you hate the new club it would literally be impossible for you to move?

Apr 19, 2007
You dont have to sell all the players to them you know. Still unlikely but not impossible. Id say instead of selling Pjanic we sold Cancelo and had Alves or a cheap rb it could be close.. Also how desperate are PSG to offload?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)