Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
La Gazzetta dello Sport to follow...

The Zaniolo muddle

Petrachi locks him down

Baldini negotiates with Tottenham

Juve court him and the Roma fans hold their breath

Nicolò attracted by the Premier League, but the meeting with Spurs is not conclusive: Alderweireld valuation still too high

Mancini now on the verge

Golden walls

De Ligt to Juve today: he cost €75m and United spend €89m for Maguire

They play in defence, but paid as much as the greatest strikers: how and why they overturned the market rules

Ramsey presents himself and praises Sarri: ‘I want to become his Charles’

Parma, now Inglese is yours for €22m

From Napoli on loan with obligation to buy

Lazio, Radu apologises and goes to pre-season training

‘I went through my darkest time’

Cutrone ‘challenges’ his Milan

He wants to stay, but is not untouchable

Icardi gets in the way

Mauro ready to challenge Inter

Wanda rescued from an overturned jet-ski

Paris, the Emir amid controversy

Tuttosport

Rambo Ramsey

Great enthusiasm for Aaron: ‘Juve are among the top clubs in the world. I’ll have the Number 8 jersey and would be proud to follow in Marchisio’s footsteps. For the Welsh, Charles is a legend: he left a mark with the Bianconeri and I hope to do the same’

De Ligt in Turin today, tomorrow the medical

Ajax confirm: ‘It’s done’

Conte, the secret tactics!

We reveal the indications handed to the players for their season debut against Lugano

Cairo unstoppable: ‘I already said no to nine offers. Toro, not just Verdi’

Granata President fires up the fans in Bormio: ‘Mazzarri will have what he needs’

Alessandria for 6,000 in the Europa League: ‘It’ll be a cauldron’

Atalanta, Malinovskyi signs, now for a hitman

Champions League reinforcements

Jul 13, 2010
Oh man this season is so exciting! And the transfer marked opened up just 2 weeks ago. I can guarantee after mdl we will go for another high-profile signing, but that will come later, after we will sell some. Somehow I think board wants chiesa and zaniolo and we will try both, might land one of them

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Oh man this season is so exciting! And the transfer marked opened up just 2 weeks ago. I can guarantee after mdl we will go for another high-profile signing, but that will come later, after we will sell some. Somehow I think board wants chiesa and zaniolo and we will try both, might land one of them
don't lie to yourself, we still got a syndrome for bargains, if Icardi is available with a discount we'll go for him even if we don't need a CF

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Luckiky we do need one.
If Sarri plays 433, CF is the only position for Higuain and Mario and imo it might be the best position in 433 for Ronaldo, Kean and Dybs as well. You can argue we need an improvement for a lot of positions, but CF isn't one of them.

You just know that if it wasn't Icardi who's available on a discount but Insigne f.e., we'd be going for Insigne and people who like Insigne would be arguing how we need him to unlock Ronaldo's potential lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)