Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know he might be as disgusting as Icardi (maybe even more) but who would take D.Alves back should we sell Cancelo?
As much as I hate to admit it - I hate him as a person and dislike what he said about Juventus or even Barcelona when he left them but the guy is probably still one of the best 5 RBs out there and would improve us on a free transfer - I think its worth a shot..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know he might be as disgusting as Icardi (maybe even more) but who would take D.Alves back should we sell Cancelo?
As much as I hate to admit it - I hate him as a person and dislike what he said about Juventus or even Barcelona when he left them but the guy is probably still one of the best 5 RBs out there and would improve us on a free transfer - I think its worth a shot..
Not a fucking chance.

Taking him back would be pathetic.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Alves, Rabiot, Icardi and Sarri... what a time to be alive? Lets go for Ballo, Nainggolan and Cassano as some coach position... next year sell the team to ADL and we move this forum to redcafe

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Alves, Rabiot, Icardi and Sarri... what a time to be alive? Lets go for Ballo, Nainggolan and Cassano as some coach position... next year sell the team to ADL and we move this forum to redcafe
Ballo is mental while Nainggolan hates us and probably not as great as once was.. Cassano - I think he is 40 now..
I know you were sarcastic but I commented anyway..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Corriere Dello Sport
In for Icardi

Now Napoli and Juve no longer hiding

Giuntoli met Wanda in Milan: negotiations have begun

But Mauro wants Turin: Paratici is in no rush and waits for a discount

James, Atletico mean it: Napoli step up a gear

De Ligt-Juve, here we go: Arrival in Turin expected

Inter-Conte, first outing positive and Sensi sparkles

It’s 2-1 against Lugano, Nainggolan sent home

Bologna, five goals and banners for Mihajlovic

First game after the shock announcement

Roma, summit in London for Zaniol

Tuttosport
Juve wall

Sarri awaits De Ligt in Turin tomorrow: He immediately wants to start him alongside Bonucci and Chiellini in Asia for an iron defence

Inter respond with Skriniar, De Vrij and Godin, while Manolas, from yesterday in training with Napoli, will form an extraordinary tandem with Koulibaly

Today, Ramsey presents himself

Toro, no to €60m for Belotti!

West Ham offer rejected

Gallo scores four in the 15-0 against Merano, six for Zaza

Pace, ideas and excellent signs for Europe

Inter

Conte effect, first outing positive

In Lugano (1-2), Eurogoals by Sensi and Brozovic

Nainggolan sent home, but tomorrow he’ll leave for Singapore with the squad

Forza Sinisa! A wave of love from all of Italy

Messages, chants, banners

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
My dream signings Godin and James are snapped by other Italian teams, while we are not even trying...
We are dragged into chasing opportunity targets and missing the point, we are repeating past mistakes over and over again...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My dream signings Godin and James are snapped by other Italian teams, while we are not even trying...
We are dragged into chasing opportunity targets and missing the point, we are repeating past mistakes over and over again...
We are signing a 19 year old World class CB and you crying about not signing a 34 old one? He was free but we need to get younger not older, and you cant get younger and better then De Ligt.

I like James but he doesnt fit here and isnt better then the attacking players we have. Signing him would the definition of what you are complaining about, opportunity signing. Not to mention he cant play CM or wing so mismatch.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are signing a 19 year old World class CB and you crying about not signing a 34 old one? He was free but we need to get younger not older, and you cant get younger and better then De Ligt.

I like James but he doesnt fit here and isnt better then the attacking players we have. Signing him would the definition of what you are complaining about, opportunity signing. Not to mention he cant play CM or wing so mismatch.
De Ligt is an amazing player, good enough for now and an amazing addition for the future.
But we need to push for the CL, as long as we have CR7, a couple of years max, mostly this year.
Godin and Chiellini could form the best CB duo in Europe, their experience would minimize mistakes and maximize bonding in no time.
I fear that we will keep using Bonucci as a starter and our defensive solidarity will suffer and produce fatal mistakes, only one is enough for a disqualification, we have experienced that quite a few times. Its highly unlikely that De Ligt will bench him right away, but Godin would.

Above all, i feel that we need a CAM, a player to link our midfield with our front line, in the mid line and help us present a three dimensional front, apart from the lateral danger. None of the players we got, can do this, this is why i wanted Isco or James. I dont see him as a SS
Ramsey maybe can play that role, but he is so injury prone, that we cannot rely on him.

Imo we only needed those two players and new tactics to become CL contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)