Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why do we need to sell AS?
good question. ferland mendy would have been a great replacement, but otherwise, sandy is a top left back. i'd certainly keep him at this point.

also, i have doubts about some other potential sales too. bonucci: who'll play when chiellini is injured, and de ligt needs some rest? rugani-demiral? who's cancelo's replacement? will rambo manage to play 40 matches? cr9 raises some questions as well; will we keep kean, and can he score on a regular basis?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
summing up we need to sell:
Mandzukic
Higuain
Khedira
Matuidi
Cancelo
Bonucci
Alex Sandro

Cuadrado to be moved in rb position
Who do we get to cover lb position after selling Sandro and Spinazzola?
So far we got Pellegrini but there are rumors of him going back to Cagliari on loan...
Keep all defenders in the list, sell the rest.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
summing up we need to sell:
Mandzukic
Higuain
Khedira
Matuidi
Cancelo
Bonucci
Alex Sandro

Cuadrado to be moved in rb position
Who do we get to cover lb position after selling Sandro and Spinazzola?
So far we got Pellegrini but there are rumors of him going back to Cagliari on loan...
Sell all our fullbacks, except MDS. Brilliant!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah. Alex Sandro became a first team regular in the Brazil squad also. It doesn't make any sense to sell him.
Who is a better lb. then him at this point?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
quoting the article on reddit about juventus...
Saying that we'll save up money by doing so!
oh, i see. let's sell cr7 then. 90m yearly saved, and some potential plusvalenza.

seriously, you don't sell your best players just to save money. running a top football club and paying top players costs a lot. until there's no proper replacement for alex sandro, there's no point in selling him.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
good question. ferland mendy would have been a great replacement, but otherwise, sandy is a top left back. i'd certainly keep him at this point.

also, i have doubts about some other potential sales too. bonucci: who'll play when chiellini is injured, and de ligt needs some rest? rugani-demiral? who's cancelo's replacement? will rambo manage to play 40 matches? cr9 raises some questions as well; will we keep kean, and can he score on a regular basis?
Rugani - Demiral would be perfectly fine in Serie A... And I guess we will not be resting De Ligt in CL games.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
May be that article is indeed too long :p. He lists them as possible departures, and discuss number on each, not as sure sale.

My takes after De Ligt:

1. Sell Perin, Khedira, Higuain and may be Matuidi.

2. Wait and see, we will need some capital gains by selling playes, but it depend on many things:

- Some of sponsor deals will improve, the Ronaldo's effect begin to take in. Depend on that, the capital gains we need may be much less.

- Which players Sarri see fit for his system, the most important is where the Goat will play. I guess he'll play CF, and Mandzukic will be sold. If he play winger, it's bad new for D.Costa.

- There may be a domino effect in this transfer window, and if some desperate clubs come in with 100+M offer for Dybala or 70+M for D.Costa, I think we will seriously consider it. That's why we still keep in touch with Chiesa and Icardi, two cheaper options.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
After de Ligt, I would like to see Zaniolo in our shirt. He is really good talent with very good athlete at very young age , can cover Ramsey position very well. He is also a Juve's fans and Italian, so if he became world-class, we would retain him for long. The financial aspect is good, as Roma is willing to sell, and his wage is rather quite low now.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
oh, i see. let's sell cr7 then. 90m yearly saved, and some potential plusvalenza.

seriously, you don't sell your best players just to save money. running a top football club and paying top players costs a lot. until there's no proper replacement for alex sandro, there's no point in selling him.
And I agree with that as I would never sell Sandro,Cancelo and Dybala. I wouldn't cry if they sell Mandzukic (33), Higuain (32), Bonucci (32) , Khedira (32) , Matuidi (32).

- - - Updated - - -

And I agree with that as I would never sell Sandro,Cancelo and Dybala. I wouldn't cry if they sell Mandzukic (33), Higuain (32), Bonucci (32) , Khedira (32) , Matuidi (32).

What happened to Cancelo to City rumours? Is there any chance he stays? It would be dope, since there are no better RB/RWB on the market at the moment.
exactly. I hope that with Sarri we'll change idea on Cancelo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)