Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Bonucci's price was 40 or so
Higuain's price was 18 for loan
Caldara's price was 40 or so
Now explain to me how the fuck Higuain's deal is connected here to the defenders exchange
Milan only agreed to Higuain deal if we swapped a younger Caldara with low wages for their useless captain in higher wages. That's what Chiellini meant that Caldara was a CR7 sacrifice. We could not let Higuain and his massive wages remain on our books. Pretty much everyone knows that except you.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
@Mark People say that Spina vs Pellegrini swap will help us to keep cancelo
how ?
I'm only speculating. I'm not ITK or something.
But Cancelo joined last year for 40m on a 5 year contract, which means his book value is 32m right now. By selling him for 50m we would've got ~18m capital gain, which we may have needed to balance the books before 6/30. By getting 21m from Spinazzola sale we may not need that anymore.

Mar 9, 2006
Milan only agreed to Higuain deal if we swapped a younger Caldara with low wages for their useless captain in higher wages. That's what Chiellini meant that Caldara was a CR7 sacrifice. We could not let Higuain and his massive wages remain on our books. Pretty much everyone knows that except you.
That's why next winter Juventus have signed Ramsey for big ass wages and now are trying to get De Ligt for 12m wages without offloading anyone

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That's why next summer Juventus have signed Ramsey for big ass wages and now getting De Ligt for 12m wage without offloading anyone
Word salad
but if you must know Higuain also had a 54m book value, which means that by loaning him out for 18m we prevented a drop in capital value, or basically Milan paid for it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Keeping Cancelo still makes no sense given his attitude problems and how he doesn't fit into the profile of RB Sarri is looking for.

As gutted as I am to see Spina go he does represent pure profit and given Pellegrini's age in comparison it's not a bad deal if anything it's quite decent, still I hope cancelo goes

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Keeping Cancelo still makes no sense given his attitude problems and how he doesn't fit into the profile of RB Sarri is looking for.

As gutted as I am to see Spina go he does represent pure profit and given Pellegrini's age in comparison it's not a bad deal if anything it's quite decent, still I hope cancelo goes
Yeah, but who should we get as a replacement?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
its so cute that because you dont understand it you assume our management is just acting irrationally as if they have no idea how to balance the books, what they can spend and when.

Pay no mind to them being highly qualified professionals with years of experience running one of the worlds biggest sports teams (and very successfully when you look at our growth in revenue). RUS the Russian busboy doesnt get it so it must be a stupid move.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Not happy if we lose spinazzola I really liked the way he was playing late in the season when he was given more time. Seems we are yet again selling off our younger Italian talent

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Are you going to repeat this pure profit nonsense in every thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)