Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Pogba, Verratti, Mkhitaryan, Balotelli, Donnarumma, Bonaventura - lets sign them alltogether

- - - Updated - - -

And you know this how?
Straight swap deal with Raiola's player in the shadow of De Ligt's transfer saga who is also Raiola's player, not fucking suspicious at all

- - - Updated - - -

must concerns over his fitness because he was quite good when he played to bad it was only 3-4 games

has luca pellegrini even played top flight football? seems hard to imagine we would trust him enough to play in first team. if he arrives he would probably be loaned out.

maybe we take rogerio from sass and loan pellegrini to them
https://www.transfermarkt.com/luca-...ils/spieler/346567/saison/2018/wettbewerb/IT1
Squad: 31, Starting eleven: 13, Substituted in: 3, On the bench: 15, Suspended: 1, Injured: 3,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Pogba, Verratti, Mkhitaryan, Balotelli, Donnarumma, Bonaventura - lets sign them alltogether

- - - Updated - - -

Straight swap deal with Raiola's player in the shadow of De Ligt's transfer saga who is also Raiola's player, not fucking suspicious at all
We swapped Bonucci and Caldara last year for Higuain's sake. You don't find this more suspicious?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Straight swap deal with Raiola's player in the shadow of De Ligt's transfer saga who is Raiola's players, not fucking suspicious at all
So we are acquiring de ligt and a highly rated young italian FB and in the other direction we are offloading a fullback who spent all of the previous season injured and avoiding a loss higuain.

scandalous. Raiola abuses me so much :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain had nothing do to with Caldara - Bonucci swap
:lol3:

Mar 9, 2006
So we are acquiring de ligt and a highly rated young italian FB and in the other direction we are offloading a fullback who spent all of the previous season injured and avoiding a loss higuain.

scandalous. Raiola abuses me so much :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol3:
You was happy with Marco Motta's arrival and said the same thing im pretty sure

Mar 9, 2006
how is that in any way relevant to luca pellegrini? because he too is owned by Roma? :howler:
Well because being called "a highly rated 20 years old" by you doesn't mean shit, Kylian Mbappe have scored 100 goals already and he is only 20 years old, while Luca Pellegrini have played around 15 matches for Cagliari and you call him 'highly rated'

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Do we have an option on Pol Lirola? He's homegrown, a decent attacking threat (2 goals 6 assists last season), still only 21 years old and easily obtainable from Sass. I'd rather start him than Di Shitlio any day of the week.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well because being called "a highly rated 20 years old" by you doesn't mean shit, Kylian Mbappe have scored 100 goals already and he is only 20 years old, while Luca Pellegrini have played around 15 matches for Cagliari and you call him 'highly rated'
i have never even seen the fucker play i assume he is highly rated otherwise why would a club like juventus be interested in him at all? despite your moaning we dont just sign randoms

just logically deducing things while you are out here having a spaz attack as usual.

Mar 9, 2006
i have never even seen the fucker play i assume he is highly rated otherwise why would a club like juventus be interested in him at all? despite your moaning we dont just sign randoms

just logically deducing things while you are out here having a spaz attack as usual.
Only because he's agent is Raiola, this transfer came out of nowhere

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It seems like a complicated deal between Juve and Roma. We need to shed Higuain’s salary and Roma has to sell to comply with FFP. If they take Higuain and we sell them Perin and we get Zaniolo. Then I am fine with swapping Spina for Luca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)