Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:agree:

Ban all #SarriBoiz

Contaminating Tuz with their toxic waste.
You’re losing your reason.
Yes I was not happy when Bonucci joined because of his brainfarts, seems like the club agrees with that and they are buying another defender to bench his ass. I was not happy how Juve was playing negative football and wanted more attacking football, and Juve fired Allegri and got Sarri. Not that I know more than you, im more objective than you.
Enjoy Sarri for next 5 years.
Xoxo.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Woj
Pereira - MdL - Giorgio - AS
Rabiot - Pjanic - Pogba
Ramsey
CR7 - Dybala
What do you guys think of this team?
If Dybala stays thats what will happen ... and we can have variations during the long season / injuries may happen ....

Ramsey - Pjanic - Pogba
Berna - CR7 - Costa

Rabiot - Pjanic - Pogba
Berna
CR7 - Dybala
Replace Pogba with Matuidi :ratcafe:

Can, Matuidi, Khadera all should fuck off
Poor Allegri , he was genius making something out of garbage players

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are ready to loan Higuain out for €12m. Roma are working to sign him in order to replace Dzeko. (Corsport)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are working to sign Luca Pellegrini while Roma want to sign Perin, Spinazzola & Higuain from Juve, who’re also working to sign Zaniolo. (GdS)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You’re losing your reason.
Yes I was not happy when Bonucci joined because of his brainfarts, seems like the club agrees with that and they are buying another defender to bench his ass. I was not happy how Juve was playing negative football and wanted more attacking football, and Juve fired Allegri and got Sarri. Not that I know more than you, im more objective than you.
Enjoy Sarri for next 5 years.
Xoxo.
They are buying another defender because our defense is aging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)