Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Btw, the already generated 68.5M from sales of Audero(20), Sturaro(16.5), Orsolini(15), Cerr(9)i, Favilli(7), Marrone(1) are counting on this upcoming season? 19/20?
Financial year end is 30 June, so obviously 18/19. I am curious to see when Cancelo is sold because I thought 18/19 accounts were alright as a result of those sales, but some papers are saying ~50m loss in 18/19 accounts if Cancelo is not sold before 30 June.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Financial year end is 30 June, so obviously 18/19. I am curious to see when Cancelo is sold because I thought 18/19 accounts were alright as a result of those sales, but some papers are saying ~50m loss in 18/19 accounts if Cancelo is not sold before 30 June.
Too bad then,means more to sell if we want to pull of all these transfers this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

[B]Juvefc.com[/B]‏ @[B]juvefcdotcom[/B] 29m29 minutes ago

- Juve will meet with Higuain RE; the future
- Juve in continuous talks with Raiola, De Ligt likes the idea of joining Juve
[Romeo Agresti]

[B]Juvefc.com[/B]‏ @[B]juvefcdotcom[/B] 31m31 minutes ago

- Inter want Icardi/Dybala swap, Juve taking time
- Fiorentina want to keep Chiesa, talks ongoing
- Could be decisive week for Cancelo to City
- Mandzukic & Khedira will leave, Matuidi will stay
- Berna not for sale, Pjanic stays
- Confidence on Rabiot to Juve
[Romeo Agresti]

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2018
Have you ever thought about this. Why the fuck do we care about how much Juve spend? Is it from our own pockets? No.

”But we have to think about the club!!” - what? You don’t think the club themselves or the actual president Agnelli thinks about their clubs economy? So what if we buy De Ligt, 10, 12, 15, 20 a year. So what if we get Pogba at the same time. Why are these deals not possible together? If it would mean a huge downfall in Juves economy, you dont think Agnelli and co would already know that?

So my question: do we actually have proof that the budget Juve have atm, is not enough for De Ligt AND Pogba?!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is the position we’ve been waiting to be in for years. Lap it up guys. Whoever is moaning and worrying about finances (as I don’t look at names) go get some Xanax. It’ll be ok. Calma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)