Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
No way...
Some % of Cancelo's price will be spent to new RB and Pogba himself costs 150M + 15M salary. No f*cking way, we could afford both.
Well, selling of deadwood + Cancelo moneey = De Ligt + mediocore RB (25-30mil)
Already sold youngsters + money we made in 19 = Pogs (115-130mil)

Forgot some $ from Perin as well.

It's going to be a pain in the ass to sell them and we'll get barely any money. The only good thing are the wages we can potentially save.
I think we can get like 50-60 mils for all of them and that's almost one De Ligt.
That's some EPL cash.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Well, selling of deadwood + Cancelo moneey = De Ligt + mediocore RB (25-30mil)
Already sold youngsters + money we made in 19 = Pogs (115-130mil)

Forgot some $ from Perin as well.

I think we can get like 50-60 mils for all of them and that's almost one De Ligt.
That's some EPL cash.
The result of last financial year will not be good, potentially minus.
50-60M for Khedira, Matuidi, Higuain, Mandzukic? Only Mandzu has some value.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Yeah, but I assume that Ronaldo already paid himself (what papers and I think staff said).
I guess that the contract with Khedira will be terminated.
Higgy at least 30mil, Cuads 20mil, Matuidi and Mandzu maybe 15mil each I guess.

They are only done at Juve, not as a players.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yep, De Ligt will be our big money signing once it goes through

After De Ligt, Rabiot and Ramsey, I'd like to believe we would have concluded a major portion of our transfer business

Maybe we will get some young prospect in midfield like Tonali or something but that's about it.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Yeah, but I assume that Ronaldo already paid himself (what papers and I think staff said).

No way, you will get 30M for a striker, who has high salary, out of form (from performance point of view) and 32y old. Cuads 20M? Maybe if a Chinese offer will arrive.

Yep, De Ligt will be our big money signing once it goes through

After De Ligt, Rabiot and Ramsey, I'd like to believe we would have concluded a major portion of our transfer business

Maybe we will get some young prospect in midfield like Tonali or something but that's about it.
Good to conclude "major' transfer at early period of summer mercato + only one major sale too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not sure how much you rate him around here but I just read news that Kessie has been transfer listed by AC Milan. They're looking for anywhere between 35-40 million. Is he a Sarri type mid and would he represent a cheaper midfield option?

I always felt like we needed a bruiser on the squad ala Vidal.

Probably worse passer then Matuidi, so no, defenitely not a Sarri player, and no not at all one fit for a top club.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Papers in England are sure we want Eriksen according to Calciomercato.
1. Lets say we do - I somehow find it difficult to believe Pjanic and Eriksen can coexist - I mean Eriksen is more dynamic and faster but still I cant see them cooperating together (put money aside)
2. Eriksen would cost as much as Pogba so what do we get by going for Eriksen and not Pogba exactly?!
3. $$$$$ De Ligt is coming so where the money comes from?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

30m for Higuain? 20m for Cuadrado with one year left on his contract? Highly unlikely.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Papers in England are sure we want Eriksen according to Calciomercato.
1. Lets say we do - I somehow find it difficult to believe Pjanic and Eriksen can coexist - I mean Eriksen is more dynamic and faster but still I cant see them cooperating together (put money aside)
2. Eriksen would cost as much as Pogba so what do we get by going for Eriksen and not Pogba exactly?!
3. $$$$$ De Ligt is coming so where the money comes from?
We won't go for Eriksen.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pass completion isn't a very good way to prove that someone's a good passer.
So should we try dribbling or tackling instead?!
I agree that it isnt the best way to prove as he can make 200 short passes which are easy to do and fail all his "harder" passes.. but I wouldnt call him a terrible passer - He is ok but of course in our ideal lineup we would want players who can pass better..
M.Sissoko - Now that was a really bad passer..

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
30m for Higuain? 20m for Cuadrado with one year left on his contract? Highly unlikely.
It seems that the club thinks that Higgy is 36mils, Cuads 25 mils, so it's mine wishful thinking (at least 30 and 20 mils) but I believe we can get at least 50mil from Higgy, Cuads, Matuid, Manzdui + some from Perin sale (gonna need backup GK). Khedira gonna be bosman.

So, my point is that we have money for De Ligt. Pogba money from sale of Cancelo (what's left, gonna need new RB) and $ we made past year assuming Ronaldo paid himself (as papers and club says).

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Matuidi is a very good passer, when it comes to short and easy passes. He is all about getting the ball back, passing to the closest teammate and running forward to help the attack. The fact that he has poor ball control is a different thing all together.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
So should we try dribbling or tackling instead?!
I agree that it isnt the best way to prove as he can make 200 short passes which are easy to do and fail all his "harder" passes.. but I wouldnt call him a terrible passer - He is ok but of course in our ideal lineup we would want players who can pass better..
M.Sissoko - Now that was a really bad passer..
Exactly. I don't think he's a terrible passer either I was just saying pass completion % doesn't prove anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Matuidi is a very good passer, when it comes to short and easy passes. He is all about getting the ball back, passing to the closest teammate and running forward to help the attack. The fact that he has poor ball control is a different thing all together.
Yup. His first touch is the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that the club thinks that Higgy is 36mils, Cuads 25 mils, so it's mine wishful thinking (at least 30 and 20 mils) but I believe we can get at least 50mil from Higgy, Cuads, Matuid, Manzdui + some from Perin sale (gonna need backup GK). Khedira gonna be bosman.

So, my point is that we have money for De Ligt. Pogba money from sale of Cancelo (what's left, gonna need new RB) and $ we made past year assuming Ronaldo paid himself (as papers and club says).
Did we make money last year? I thought we were looking at a loss for the financial year, hence the Cancelo sale.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I dont think we are selling Higuain.. I think its one of Higuain and Mandzukic and Sarri prefers Higuain...
We can definitely get 50M from all the ones you listed as Mandzukic is 20M and Cuad is about 20M.. I can see both leaving but Im not sure about Higuain..
Perin would probably fetch 20M himself but replacement will slash the earning by half..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)