Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I dont think we are selling Higuain.. I think its one of Higuain and Mandzukic and Sarri prefers Higuain...
We can definitely get 50M from all the ones you listed as Mandzukic is 20M and Cuad is about 20M.. I can see both leaving but Im not sure about Higuain..
Perin would probably fetch 20M himself but replacement will slash the earning by half..
Yeah, Higgy is a problem and he wants to end his career here I don't mind but to expensive of a back up striker.
News that his agent gonna meet with our club to talk/decide about his future. That means he's gone. :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, Higgy is a problem and he wants to end his career here I don't mind but to expensive of a back up striker.
News that his agent gonna meet with our club to talk/decide about his future. That means he's gone. :cool:
He is a good player - I wouldnt mind keeping him if he slashes his wages by half..
Sarri might want him as backup but who knows we might ship him to Chelsea again..

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The hubris to believe that the club will splash large amounts of cash to sign both MDL and Pogba.

Romanogli + SMS + Darmian (or Calabria)

Tonali and Barella as added bonuses

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Don’t be naive.

He dgaf about finishing his career here. It’s about the wages. Juve is the only club in Italy that can afford to pay his high salary that he’s owed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The hubris to believe that the club will splash large amounts of cash to sign both MDL and Pogba.

Romanogli + SMS + Darmian (or Calabria)

Tonali and Barella as added bonuses
:agree:

But I'm not so sure about SMS anymore as he is not much of a hustler. As great as he is if we are playing 4-3-3 Dybala and Ronaldo are not going to do much tracking back or running so the midfield is going to need to do it and SMS would need to be much less lazy.

Maybe he can do it if tasked but fool is gonna have to temper his ego and do work.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Don’t be naive.

He dgaf about finishing his career here. It’s about the wages. Juve is the only club in Italy that can afford to pay his high salary that he’s owed.
Of all footballers I've seen Higgy seems to be a emotional one, who makes decisions not only on money. Or maybe that's wishful thinking. The best decision moneywise is to stay at Juve and then join his brother in MLS in 2 years. But if he chooses to stay in Europe a little longer then getting a longer contract with less wages is a better option.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Would be great to have the transfer market sewn up by the first week of July and then have a proper pre-season go to plan. Wishful thinking I know, but the chase of a high value asset and a free agent could potentially allow it..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Of all footballers I've seen Higgy seems to be a emotional one, who makes decisions not only on money. Or maybe that's wishful thinking. The best decision moneywise is to stay at Juve and then join his brother in MLS in 2 years. But if he chooses to stay in Europe a little longer then getting a longer contract with less wages is a better option.
I agree. He was still earning the same wage at Milan and Chelsea, no? So if he was only after money that should not have been an issue but the poor guy looked miserable out there.

I think the hurt is genuine which is why it is difficult to not like him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Higuain was dropped by Sarri for the Europa Cup final, Giroud started and scored so that's how they left each other. Higuain would be smart if he went somewhere else because I expect Kean be coming off the bench a lot.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Higuain was dropped by Sarri for the Europa Cup final, Giroud started and scored so that's how they left each other. Higuain would be smart if he went somewhere else because I expect Kean be coming off the bench a lot.
Giroud started most of their EL games while Higgy started more in EPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)