Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I'm not sure how much you rate him around here but I just read news that Kessie has been transfer listed by AC Milan. They're looking for anywhere between 35-40 million. Is he a Sarri type mid and would he represent a cheaper midfield option?

I always felt like we needed a bruiser on the squad ala Vidal.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm not sure how much you rate him around here but I just read news that Kessie has been transfer listed by AC Milan. They're looking for anywhere between 35-40 million. Is he a Sarri type mid and would he represent a cheaper midfield option?

Never liked him, to me he's an average player. Would never splash such money on him as I'd prefer Barella or Pellegrini.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

Good player, like him alot, but don't think he is a Sarri player

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kessie is a strong midfield tank with out brains. No end prduct at all, should definitely pass, not the level of a player we are lpoking for
Reminds me of Bakayoko..

- - - Updated - - -

If we can get 80 million combined for BonBon and Raguno, I'd sell immediately :donedeal:
Who wouldnt - but Rugani`s price probably dropped while we all know City wont offer 60M for Bonucci now..
I`d say their value is about 50M combined now and Im being generous..

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
How much is the valuation of Barella? 35-40mil? If we splurge our money on De Ligt, get freebie Rabiot and manage to street one of our useless mids (which means anyone but Pjanic) id be happy to sign him as our bruiser. Fairly good priced, young, Italian and has high potential. With Cagliari there is the possibility of cheapening the price too by including some youth players.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Kessie is as average as they come at the top level I never understood what anyone saw in him at Atalanta and he’s done as well as I expected at Milan which is be average. Not even close to what we need and far too average to start for us. I get the feeling if Rabiot comes there will be much disappointment here when nobody else is signed for midfield.... hopefully I’m wrong by it’s usually what we do

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kessie is as average as they come at the top level I never understood what anyone saw in him at Atalanta and he’s done as well as I expected at Milan which is be average. Not even close to what we need and far too average to start for us. I get the feeling if Rabiot comes there will be much disappointment here when nobody else is signed for midfield.... hopefully I’m wrong by it’s usually what we do
Kessie needs to improve in order be worthy of our rejection - This is how far he is from being worthy of Juve..
Even Kessie`s mother doesnt think he is anywhere good enough to be a Juventus player..

- - - Updated - - -

How much is the valuation of Barella? 35-40mil? If we splurge our money on De Ligt, get freebie Rabiot and manage to street one of our useless mids (which means anyone but Pjanic) id be happy to sign him as our bruiser. Fairly good priced, young, Italian and has high potential. With Cagliari there is the possibility of cheapening the price too by including some youth players.
Barella is easily at 50M..
He is a good prospect and he convinces me in each day more and more but I rather save that 50M so we can launch a bid on a superstar - The one we need in order to be completely dominant than spend it on someone who might become WC in the future...

Maybe my way of thinking is wrong but maybe its not..
I think we first need to create a monster starting 11 and only then think of which talents to invest (unless we are talking about an exceptional talent such as D.Ligt..)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Barella is easily at 50M..
He is a good prospect and he convinces me in each day more and more but I rather save that 50M so we can launch a bid on a superstar - The one we need in order to be completely dominant than spend it on someone who might become WC in the future...

Maybe my way of thinking is wrong but maybe its not..
I think we first need to create a monster starting 11 and only then think of which talents to invest (unless we are talking about an exceptional talent such as D.Ligt..)
We can't be spending 100mil+ on two players. It's either De Ligt or Pogba/SMS, can't really be both without FFP knocking on our door (or heavy sales). That's the reason we are after Rabiot, we are obviously going heavy after De Ligt. I feel though that Barella has the qualities that we absolutely need, but is available for a better price than those heavy hitters. Another option is Torreira, who has clearly stated he hates it in England and wants a move back to Italy.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We can't be spending 100mil+ on two players. It's either De Ligt or Pogba/SMS, can't really be both without FFP knocking on our door. That's the reason we are after Rabiot, we are obviously going heavy after De Ligt. I feel though that Barella has the qualities that we absolutely need, but is available for a better price than those heavy hitters. Another option is Torreira, who has clearly stated he hates it in England and wants a move back to Italy.
Probably but I guess there are options like selling Dybala or a few players and I`ll be ok with Ndombele as well even though I really want us to get Pogba who IMO will take us a level up..

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
If Higuain, Manzdu, Matuidi, Khedira and Cuadrado leave (don't forget some Cancelo money) I can see bringing them both (Pogba and De Ligt).

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
If Higuain, Manzdu, Matuidi, Khedira and Cuadrado leave (don't forget some Cancelo money) I can see bringing them both (Pogba and De Ligt).
No way...
Some % of Cancelo's price will be spent to new RB and Pogba himself costs 150M + 15M salary. No f*cking way, we could afford both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)