Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba would only be here for a year before wanting to go to Madrid, it's not worth the hassle.
Are you his brother or something?! How do you assume this?!
Pogba left Juve for Man Utd and played a couple of seasons and then asked out because he didnt feel good there.
Pogba wants to come back and we are heading towards a more money more marketability path which means we are on our way to become on par with Barcelona Real in terms of reputation and money - I see no reason for Pogba to ask for a move away unless.... it backfires..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Madrid has always been an obvious one for him, maybe even PSG, but I'm not sure who can really afford him and balance FFP. If Madrid did they would surely have to sell Kovacic, and one of Isco or Asensio, as Bale is refusing to leave.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Madrid has always been an obvious one for him, maybe even PSG, but I'm not sure who can really afford him and balance FFP. If Madrid did they would surely have to sell Kovacic, and one of Isco or Asensio, as Bale is refusing to leave.
I don't see Real spending 120 plus on him after already spending 300ml
The most they will make back is like 150 with Isco and Bale surely

But they are capable of anything
Don't think he'd go to PSG

Pogback? Dybala and money? How funny is he

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His United fairytale didn't come true in the end, he probably thought he would be universally loved back there. The only way you do that is actually working hard, regardless of your ability.

Pogdab needs/needed a tutor like Cristiano his entire career, fucking meme player arsing about midfield and turning on a bit of class every once in a while. There can't be much more infuriating for a fan. He did well with us because we're a properly-run club and he had Conte and Allegri as coaches. United are one of the worst-run clubs in a sporting sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)