Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
comon Savic is better option in every way
Well money wise I do expect him to cost less while he would ask for lower wages BUT taxes wont apply to him (The new rule I mean) but it should still be less than Pogba..
On the other hand SMS is still not on Pogba`s level...
Marketability Pogba is way more marketable..
Nope.. Not in every way but SMS would be a great addition indeed..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
His United fairytale didn't come true in the end, he probably thought he would be universally loved back there. The only way you do that is actually working hard, regardless of your ability.

Pogdab needs/needed a tutor like Cristiano his entire career, fucking meme player arsing about midfield and turning on a bit of class every once in a while. There can't be much more infuriating for a fan. He did well with us because we're a properly-run club and he had Conte and Allegri as coaches. United are one of the worst-run clubs in a sporting sense.
Absolutely

If he wants to be the best player he can be there wouldn't be a better club for him to come to than back here
He could learn off Ronaldo and be the face of the team when he goes

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
we don't have that kind of money and salary power to waste on a single player.
It's much easier to pay 70m for Milinkovic and give him 4m rather than Pogba 130m and salary.

The only way for a Pogback is in a trade with Dybala.
Then we could sell Dybala for a nominal of 120m but that's it.
Without Dybala,Khedira,Higuain and Mandzukic we could pay his wages but it's lookt too unlikely to happen.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Absolutely

If he wants to be the best player he can be there wouldn't be a better club for him to come to than back here
He could learn off Ronaldo and be the face of the team when he goes
I will not cry when he returns. Because I like him, despite his strange behavior. Because he is a good boy. And then he has this magic.

D9LiBq2WsAAFzBb.jpg

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I will not cry when he returns. Because I like him, despite his strange behavior. Because he is a good boy. And then he has this magic.

D9LiBq2WsAAFzBb.jpg
Is this in order to convince us he is by far Man Utd best player?! because I dont think there is anyone here who ever doubted it..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"Really hope he is gone for the start of the season. If he is still here I'll give next season a miss."

"Goodbye. Look for a new challenge when you’ve flopped at your current one"

"Good riddance"

"He can feck off as much as I care"

"Is anyone really bothered or surprised by this. Honestly.
Get a stupid fee and rebuild. Moving on."

"Make him go on strike as it will be funny to see."

"Can you imagine the type of a shift he would put in if we forced him to stay.
Get rid of him, he's polluted the dressing room since Zlatan left. Reinvest the money, we'll be better for it."

"Him potentially going on strike won't be much different from his form from March."

Redcafe got it right :tup:

Fuck him.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Is this in order to convince us he is by far Man Utd best player?! because I dont think there is anyone here who ever doubted it..
No. I just put it as a curiosity. Pogba is a monster, but he lacks self-discipline and concentration. At the end of his career in Juve, he already started to have problems with that.

Is he able to focus again mainly on football? I do not know.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No. I just put it as a curiosity. Pogba is a monster, but he lacks self-discipline and concentration. At the end of his career in Juve, he already started to have problems with that.

Is he able to focus again mainly on football? I do not know.
Anyway I want one of Pogba and SMS (Pogba is my preferred choice of course).
If we get one of them our mid changes from weak to very good

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So humble. Hopefully he extends his holiday.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you doubting Debile?
I just think hes better off not talking so much before stuff gets done

- - - Updated - - -

I believe journalists are just in his face with straight up questions, it's not as easy
Then say the plain boring things like im a ManU player currently, well see if something changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)