Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OUT: 160m
Perin 15m, DeSciglio 20m, Khedira 5m, Orsolini 15m, Cuadrado 15m, Higuain 35m
Audero 20m, Cerri 9m, Favilli 7m, Sturaro 18m

IN: 220m
Ramsey free, Milinkovic Savic 70m, Isco 60m, Demiral 15m, DeLigt 75m, Sportiello 3m, Rogerio (back from loan).

Szczesny
Cancelo Deligt Chiellini Sandro
Ramsey Pjanic M.Savic
Isco
Dybala Ronaldo

Bench: Sportiello, Pinsoglio, Spinazzola Bonucci, Rugani Demiral Rogerio, Bentancur Can Matuidi Bernardeschi Costa Kean Mandzukic

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I was following Bruno Fernandes and he is making a good performance, once again. He could be a very useful player for Juve. Him together with Barella and selling Pjanic, Matuidi & Khedira would be ok..

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I was following Bruno Fernandes and he is making a good performance, once again. He could be a very useful player for Juve. Him together with Barella and selling Pjanic, Matuidi & Khedira would be ok..
Just what I thought - Ronaldo should have a covnersation not only with de Ligt but with Bruno Fernandes too, looks like a complete midfielder.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
too bad Veretout is going to Napoli/Roma, I've been wanting him since last summer. now we don't need him with Matuidi, Can, Khedira planted here, but imo he's the closest thing to Marchisio right now in Serie A

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Just what I thought - Ronaldo should have a covnersation not only with de Ligt but with Bruno Fernandes too, looks like a complete midfielder.
Yes, very complete player and someone with brains in terms of football. Juve should give it a try. Bernardo Silva was also wow, but he is too expensive for Juve, unfortunately..

De Ligt is not possible for Juve i guess.. Worlclass? True, but our priorities should be in midfield, then defense. We should at least buy two midfielders, if Pjanic leaves even three.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yes, very complete player and someone with brains in terms of football. Juve should give it a try. Bernardo Silva was also wow, but he is too expensive for Juve, unfortunately..

De Ligt is not possible for Juve i guess.. Worlclass? True, but our priorities should be in midfield, then defense. We should at least buy two midfielders, if Pjanic leaves even three.
We already bought Ramsey in to be a starter and we have an array of midfielders on starter wages like Can, Matuidi, Pjanic and Khedira. Unless we move some things around, which will be tough to do, I don't think there's more than 1 big midfielder coming.

Oct 3, 2004
Can-Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira reeks of hardcore Allegri-ball.

This band of brothers needs to be dis-banded ASAP if Juve are ever aiming to progress and become more competitive.

Out of all of those names, I'd keep Matuidi, since he's good at reading the game. Pjanic's performances have declined, though he's good coming off the bench.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We already bought Ramsey in to be a starter and we have an array of midfielders on starter wages like Can, Matuidi, Pjanic and Khedira. Unless we move some things around, which will be tough to do, I don't think there's more than 1 big midfielder coming.
One Pogba will do if Pjanic & Can stay.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
TBF - we have Can, Matuidi, Pjanic, Khedira, Ramsey and Bentacour, if we want another mid expect at least one leaving. We all wish its Khedira, but were there actually any rumours of him leaving?

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Ramsey was a free agent.. But in my opinion he is not good enough to be a starter at Juve. When you want to win the CL you should have better starters.. A lot will depend on who will be the coach next year.. Ramsey is for more like an ideal 12th player.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ramsey was a free agent.. But in my opinion he is not good enough to be a starter at Juve. When you want to win the CL you should have better starters.. A lot will depend on who will be the coach next year.. Ramsey is for more like an ideal 12th player.
Ramsey as a starter sounds pretty meh indeed.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ramsey is such an underrated player. Reminds me of a prime Marchisio... His biggest problem is simply injuries...
Couldnt say it better..

- - - Updated - - -

Reports say Napoli and Juve want James but Napoli seem more serious.
Now it says Real might lower that 42M price tag - James for under 40M?! We should pounce on that - I mean even if we need other players more than him - James for under 40M is a major steal! Just look at his stats every year...
I`d say he is even compatible with a CM role - We could definitely free some space for a player of his calibre

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Ramsey is such an underrated player. Reminds me of a prime Marchisio... His biggest problem is simply put; injuries...
You are insulting Claudio here.. The Marchisio of 2009-2015 is way better than Ramsey.. I m not saying Ramsey is not good, but not good enough as a starter when you want to win the CL.. There are at least 5 teams with better players at those positions..

About James, that would be the missing link between Midfield and Attack.. Imagine a diamant formation with selling Pjanic, Khedira and Matuidi..

-------------Fernandes---------------
Barella------------------Ramsey
-----------James------------------

Or Berna instead of Ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)