Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No chance Rugani makes that tackle. That really does look like Chiellini
Rugani would get tackled instead

- - - Updated - - -

Said it before, this guy and Demiral should be in first team next season.

Finalize this transfer before he plays vs France.

- - - Updated - - -

Spinazzola would be our rb
We need a more defensive RB and Spin himself said he isn't as good on the right.

Replace AS with a good young LB (actually good, not Emerson).

Or just keep Cancelo and play him at LB. Looked perfectly comfortable on left.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know about Chelsea but at Napoli he didnt rotate because he didnt really has anything to rotate with..
He rotated more at Chelsea but didn't give their young talents enough playing time. Hudson odoi should've been a starter.

- - - Updated - - -

Pressure? The guy doesn't feel any pressure because he doesn't put himself into any risky situations.

How else can you explain an entire season as a CB with no yellow cards? All makes sense now to me since we get to seem him play weekly. Great header though, decent passing, but as good as Cannavaro & Nesta were at reading the game even sometimes they needed to tackle and get stuck in.
He's like Costacurta cept Billy could get away with it easily while this guy really needs to work on becoming more aggressive.

Last edited:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We lost de Ligt and Coulibaly, there are offers for them for 100mil and 80mil.
Real will almost certainly get Pogbs and gift James in that transfer, so two more primary targets are out.
The reluctance on the coach department already causes us great damage...

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
but neither of them are good enough to replace a soon retiring Chiellini
In an ideal world, teams would spend $$$ to get world class defenders like Chiellini. However, this is real life football we're talking about. So the plan is to buy Demiral and Romero and let them get a chance to play along with Chiellini so they can improve even more. If they didn't reach their potential (like Rugani) then sell them. In the meantime, regulars like Bonbon and Manolas would do us good.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wish we signed Barella, it sounds like Inter is signing him.
Barella is very good but also rated at 50M...
We got Ramsey for free and our mid needs a major boost so Barella wouldnt cut it + He will cost 50M and will probably be a rotation player and not the star midfielder we need..
This is why we shouldnt sign him..
Pogba SMS Isco are the type of midfielders we need and I put Isco as a midfielder because I think he could do brilliant in an Iniesta kind of role..
The season after we would need someone who is very good defensively - I dont know if Kante is the answer but someone like him will surely wouldnt hurt our team..

- - - Updated - - -

We lost de Ligt and Coulibaly, there are offers for them for 100mil and 80mil.
Real will almost certainly get Pogbs and gift James in that transfer, so two more primary targets are out.
The reluctance on the coach department already causes us great damage...
1. De Ligt still could happen even if other teams could sign him as well
2. Koulibaly and not Coulibaly but we didnt lose on him as well its just he is rated at over 100M and... Its Napoli and they have this stupid hatred towards us and believe we are their rival (while in fact our only rivals are Inter and Milan and we can say both arent rivals in the past decade..)
Also Im not sure Koulibaly would accept Juve as he said before something like he wouldnt go to Juve IIRC

- - - Updated - - -

Spinazzola would be our rb
Right now it doesnt seem we are going for him but I do know Sarri like Heysaj so...

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Barella is very good but also rated at 50M...
We got Ramsey for free and our mid needs a major boost so Barella wouldnt cut it + He will cost 50M and will probably be a rotation player and not the star midfielder we need..
This is

1. De Ligt still could happen even if other teams could sign him as well
2. Koulibaly and not Coulibaly but we didnt lose on him as well its just he is rated at over 100M and... Its Napoli and they have this stupid hatred towards us and believe we are their rival (while in fact our only rivals are Inter and Milan and we can say both arent rivals in the past decade..)
Also Im not sure Koulibaly would accept Juve as he said before something like he wouldnt go to Juve IIRC

- - - Updated - - -

Right now it doesnt seem we are going for him but I do know Sarri like Heysaj so...
De ligt will never happen, not as long as manolas is available for 36 mil.A proven seria a defender at that price ,is that good of a deal.
Also if we invest massively in a position that is going to be in midfield.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
In an ideal world, teams would spend $$$ to get world class defenders like Chiellini. However, this is real life football we're talking about. So the plan is to buy Demiral and Romero and let them get a chance to play along with Chiellini so they can improve even more. If they didn't reach their potential (like Rugani) then sell them. In the meantime, regulars like Bonbon and Manolas would do us good.
I know.
Ideally our mercato would be
De Ligt pay money see camel
Demiral 15m
Pogba vs Dybala

Sell Perin,Matuidi,Higuain,Khedira and Mandzukic

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
De ligt will never happen, not as long as manolas is available for 36 mil.A proven seria a defender at that price ,is that good of a deal.
Also if we invest massively in a position that is going to be in midfield.
Pogba = Dybala and A.Sandro
De Ligt =85M
Chiesa - 50M+Cuadrado
E.Palmeri = 30M (Chelsea transfer embargo to be lifted IMO)
Heysaj = 30M
Demiral = 15M
Romero to be loaned out
Higuain 9M Chelsea
Mandzukic 20M
Young players out 5M
34M income 180M expenditure
146M Net spent so we might need to sell another player for 50M+- Maybe D.Costa..
Not saying probable but I am saying it is possible...

Barese

May 9, 2019
Would be insane to spend 85m for De Ligt. Yea he has talent, but to make him the most expensive defender ever is pointless. He has a lot to improve, still makes mistakes (today against Portugal, match before that against England, last minute vs Tottenham, first Tottenham goal in that match he was out of position, corner against us, just some recent examples). I expect Paratici to be smart enough and find somebody who fits our budget.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ronaldo doing paraticis job lol. But I agree Chiellini isn't getting any younger and I don't think any others are available to be a long term replacement with his quality. Demiral and de Ligt would be a mean ass duo.

Read SMS with Romero involved in the deal. Woukd rather SMS deal like that over Pogba who wouod cost us sandro Dybala and probably cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)