Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I would loose respect for the management if this man is allowed to return especially after allowing Bonucci.

He could of jeopardized our season by refusing to play and requesting a transfer leaving us short on CBs.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So according to reports Cancelo A.Sandro Dybala are out while Heysaj E.Palmeri Pogba and Chiesa are in
and of course there will be a new CB we just have no clue about who as Koulibaly seems impossible but after Ronaldo nothing is..
De Ligt seems too expensive and have offers from all over the world so is our offer the best or maybe its City Utd or PSG..
Pole;E.Palmeri Chiellini X Heysaj; Pogba Pjanic Matuidi/Can/Ramsey/Zaniolo;Bernardeschi Ronaldo Chiesa
The only remaining questions according to reports are:
1. Who will be partnering Chiellini next season
2. What will happen with D.Costa as it seems like 60-40 to me right now in favor of leaving..

CB - still nothing stands out and there are De Ligt Koulibaly and R.Dias according to reports

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
At least the midfield rumors are picking up.

We are apparently throwing everything including the kitchen sink (Dybala) at ManU for Pogba. Also alla Roma, Perin plus moniez for Zaniolo

:tup:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
So according to reports Cancelo A.Sandro Dybala are out while Heysaj E.Palmeri Pogba and Chiesa are in
and of course there will be a new CB we just have no clue about who as Koulibaly seems impossible but after Ronaldo nothing is..
De Ligt seems too expensive and have offers from all over the world so is our offer the best or maybe its City Utd or PSG..
Pole;E.Palmeri Chiellini X Heysaj; Pogba Pjanic Matuidi/Can/Ramsey/Zaniolo;Bernardeschi Ronaldo Chiesa
The only remaining questions according to reports are:
1. Who will be partnering Chiellini next season
2. What will happen with D.Costa as it seems like 60-40 to me right now in favor of leaving..

CB - still nothing stands out and there are De Ligt Koulibaly and R.Dias according to reports
Even if Sarri isn't known for his rotation, we will need depth on the wings for a 433 lineup.
While Chiesa and Berna might be favored, D. Costa adds something else.
D. Costa will probably smile seeing Sarri arrive. So will I.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo will score 40 goals with Sarri here

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Even if Sarri isn't known for his rotation, we will need depth on the wings for a 433 lineup.
While Chiesa and Berna might be favored, D. Costa adds something else.
D. Costa will probably smile seeing Sarri arrive. So will I.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo will score 40 goals with Sarri here
Well it’s not like he had very good bench in Chelsea and Napoli to rotate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)