Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have contacted the agent of Benatia, Medhi has already said yes, according to La Stampa.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus will try to include Higuain in the deal for Zaniolo, according to Tuttosport.

- - - Updated - - -

If Roma rejects Higuain, Juventus will try to include Cuadrado & Perin. (Tuttosport)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We are resigning Benatia?

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK IS THIS CLUB DOING
Looks like an ideal stopgap to me. So we can finally invest big time in midfield. And our long term options are lined up as well with Demiral & Romero.

Pretty sure most fans would accept that if we got Pogba & Zaniolo on top of Ramsey.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I read on Calciomercato that Atl Madrid also want Hysaj and that they offered 18M while Napoli want 25M - Sounds like pure bullshit.. If he is valued at 25M we should secure the deal today...
He is better than Cancelo and we get money..

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Zaniolo would reasonable if Dybala go ?
I don't see how would we play Zaniolo?

And what do you think Orsolini compare to Zaniolo?
End Product by Assist and Goal Orsolini is better while he played for inferior Club (Bologna compare to Roma)

We should counter option Bologna and sign Orsolini to replace D. Costa
And If we look to sign Winger, If Chiesa is too expensive, Pepe (Lille) also a very good alternative

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

End Product by Assist and Goal Orsolini is better while he played for inferior Club (Bologna compare to Roma)

And If we look to sign Winger, If Chiesa is too expensive, Pepe (Lille) also a very good alternative
1. Zaniolo and Dybala totally different players..
2. Orsolini is a nice young player but he isnt in the league with the big boys..
3. Orsolini for D.Costa is like getting Padoin to replace Dybala..
4. As for Chiesa - Should Chiesa be too expensive Pepe will definitely be expensive.. Expect at least a 70M price tag from him

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

Orsolini and Zaniolo are in different leagues. Zaniolo is imo best Italian talent, on par with Moise.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I for one am enjoying this meltdown of Marotta/Allegri fanboys despite not a single move being made so far

More of this pls
"because" would've been more fitting than despite.

Of course we have lots of time but look at Barca and Real... Both teams had a disappointing season but started their transfermarket strongly. Real with a few names, Barca with a starlet like De Jong. We on the other hand got Ramsey :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)