Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Where was your critical thinking when you and a couple of others 'lost respect' for Nedved because of some useless rumors. You even made up your mind that Nedved was apparently behind the Mihajlovic rumours

Please take your own advice before talking about critical thinking because it seems you have none
haha, i never wrote that i lost respect for nedved. stop making things up. also, i never believed every "intel". you, on the other hand, seem to suck every shitty, inconsistent rumor that backs your anti allegri agenda. kinda sad.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why is everyone asking for two CMs? Ramsey is a starter and so is Pjanic if he stays, that leaves us with a spot for one more Box to Box midfielder, and even Emre Can will be competing for a spot.

Also if we’re chasing a treq. why the links to chiesa? What would happen to Douglas? Berna is the only one capable of playing there atm.
Because Allegri wants a 4-3-1-2...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
OFFICIAL: Transfer window in Italy will run from 1 July to 2 September 2019 [Summer] and from 2 to 31 January 2020 [Winter].

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why is everyone asking for two CMs? Ramsey is a starter and so is Pjanic if he stays, that leaves us with a spot for one more Box to Box midfielder, and even Emre Can will be competing for a spot.

Also if we’re chasing a treq. why the links to chiesa? What would happen to Douglas? Berna is the only one capable of playing there atm.
Because Allegri wants a wingerless formation so that MDS and Alex Sandro can finally be isolated on the flanks, a situation where they are known to excel.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot
Ajax center back Matthijs De Ligt
Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele
Real Madrid attacking midfielder Isco
Bayern Munich midfielder James Rodriguez
https://www.blackwhitereadallover.c...erie-a-summer-transfer-rumors-team-management
This shows the divide between Allegri and the directors. Also people calling for Guardiola. If the directors don't want to sell Dybala pjanic and a few others to get this list , why do we believe they would get guardiolas list

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That makes some sense, but it’s unlikely we get rid of matuidi, and we have Douglas in the line up as well as possibly Chiesa who don’t fit in that exact formation.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought so too for a while, but recently he seems like he’s staying. I guess only time will tell. My personal opinion is that we’ll bring in one more CM if everything stays as is, and if we sell Pjanic we’ll bring in two CMs or one CM and one Treq.
Imo, Douglas Costa at 6M net needs to be a starter, or needs to go. Only places he can play keeping in mind we have CR-CF upfront, are LM or RM. Meaning we need another starter wing on the opposite side, meaning our midfield once again remains not upgraded. About Matuidi, without the ball hes great but we need 2 way players in the middle. Plus we should sell before we have ourselves another Khedira situation anyway

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Imo, Douglas Costa at 6M net needs to be a starter, or needs to go. Only places he can play keeping in mind we have CR-CF upfront, are LM or RM. Meaning we need another starter wing on the opposite side, meaning our midfield once again remains not upgraded. About Matuidi, without the ball hes great but we need 2 way players in the middle. Plus we should sell before we have ourselves another Khedira situation anyway
This is the issue many players like Costa Sandro Mandzukic need to go. Paying them for a whole lot of nothing

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Many users are complaining that we lack identity, when Max (according to rumors) asks for players to play HIS formation, that isn't appreciated either. There is no winning with some.
Well, true. Most people complained about MDS (his pick). He also wants/wanted Bonaventura, I doubt that would have appeased many here. If rumors are true, and he wants to sell Pjanic, Cancelo AND Dybala, are you ok with that cuz again, I doubt that's gonna swing the majority into his corner.

We haven't even given Paratici full reign yet post Marotta.

Now, if he were to give the Board a list of player characteristics he wants/needs then its up to the board to go fishing for those kinds of players. To me, that makes more sense.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is the issue many players like Costa Sandro Mandzukic need to go. Paying them for a whole lot of nothing
Costa, Dybala, Matuidi, Khedira should do. Guys like Mandzu, Cuads can still be valuable considering their low cost and versatility, but i can understand if they want to get younger without compromising the midfield issue ofcourse. AS, unless we replace him by a top LB, needs to be kept. Same for Cancelo

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Well, true. Most people complained about MDS (his pick). He also wants/wanted Bonaventura, I doubt that would have appeased many here. If rumors are true, and he wants to sell Pjanic, Cancelo AND Dybala, are you ok with that cuz again, I doubt that's gonna swing the majority into his corner.

We haven't even given Paratici full reign yet post Marotta.

Now, if he were to give the Board a list of player characteristics he wants/needs then its up to the board to go fishing for those kinds of players. To me, that makes more sense.
If the Tuttosport list Is to be believed I don't have a problem with allegris ideas for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)