Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I was born anxious.

You would think they communicate the entire season, so its not like anything once side wants or the other would be a complete shock?
Sure but they are still going to spend a while discussing it, having several meetings.

Complaining that theyve had three meetings to plan the next season of a massive international sports team is a new level of being suckered by the constant press coverage into being anxious over something completely routine.

:hustini:

- - - Updated - - -

sauce is the mechanic to many Nazio players. - VS

LOL
FFS

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sure but they are still going to spend a while discussing it, having several meetings.

Complaining that theyve had three meetings to plan the next season of a massive international sports team is a new level of being suckered by the constant press coverage into being anxious over something completely routine.
Complaining is me on Dybala or Sandro.

This is simply calling into question that the meetings and agreements should have been discussed right after the Ajax debacle.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot
Ajax center back Matthijs De Ligt
Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele
Real Madrid attacking midfielder Isco
Bayern Munich midfielder James Rodriguez
https://www.blackwhitereadallover.c...erie-a-summer-transfer-rumors-team-management
Rabiot is easy - free transfer
De Ligt - He is great but he is also probably signing his Barcelona contract as we speak..
Ndombele - Make an offer and take him - Shouldnt be hard..
Isco - This is an obstacle as Isco wouldnt be easy to get - I predict he will stay with Real
James Rodriguez - I think I saw a report that he is very close to Atletico Madrid so if its true it is probably too late now..
Pogba - The player will probably push for a move but Man Utd are no pushovers when it comes to money - I suspect 150M will be needed..

Basically Rabiot is 0 De Ligt is 70M Ndombele 70M Isco cant even suggest a number I just dont think he will be on the market.. James 60M if still available Pogba 150M
If he wants all of them its a 350M mercato (without Isco) - In this scenario (that obviously not going to happen) Dybala 100M and D.Costa 50M will definitely make way
Higuain will probably get another loan to Sarri`s Chelsea or Sarri`s whatever next club.. 15M
and since 185M doesnt sound like a reasonable amount to spend Pjanic will be out as well 85M net spent - All hypothetical of course as we obviously going to get one or two players of that list and my bet is on Rabiot and Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)