Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So many people are very happy to sell Kean on VS

I just don't understand
Apparently he hasn't shown the potential to be a starter at Juve
I'm not sure what else he could've done tbh
He has all the potential in the world IMO

Anyway

Agresti

Interested in Felix but won't pay the release clause

Ndombele we like a lot

Keep an eye on Rabiot

Manolas we are not interested

Pogba is the dream and we are trying
Are those users all double accounts of Pavelnel? :boh:

Felix: Yes, but not for 120 million!
Ndombele: Yes
Rabiot: :yuck: :inter:
Manolas: Meh
Pogba: Yes

Rabiot and Icardi in one summer and I'm switching to fucking Lacrosse. Any recommendations as to which teams I should follow? :boh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Out Paulo, Pjanic and Cancelo... Fabio, are u testing our faith in you? way too early man
Bro. The apprentice wishes to become the master. Why trade one top player when you can dispose of 3?

Let's just see if he manages to get good money for them, and who he brings in to replace them. I'm sure if we downgrade, some peasants will remain in denial and sing Fab's praises come September 1st.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Is the regista position a most have in the team? Pjanic in Roma was used as a mezzala in many games, I liked him in that position.

Pjanic infront of the defence is not fast, not a good tackler, not strong, his skills should be more suited playing further up in the field, where he can use his creativity making assist, combinations with offensive players.

The way we use Pjanic, he can be replaced. If we get 80 million euros or more we can replace him with something else, maby all in on Pogba or getting SMS or Ndombele.

In Pjanic position i rather have a more complete player like Emre Can, as long as the other 2 CM is good passers and has creativity.

SMS/Pogba/Ndombele Emre Can Ramsey

(Matudi, Bentancur, and a new player instead of Khedira on the bench)

Is IMO better then have Pjanic in the regista role, he could be better if we use him better, but that will not happen.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Pjanic 100m, Costa 50m, Khedira 10m, Matuidi 10m, Higuain 35m, Sturaro 16, Audero 20m, Cerri 9m Favilli 7m

Sczcesny
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Veratti Can Ndombele
Dybala Ronaldo
Icardi

Bench: Sportiello Pinsoglio DeSciglio Rugani Romero Spinazzola Bentancur Ramsey Tonali Chiesa Bernardeschi Kean​

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Everyone who wants Icardi @ Juve should kill himself. Can score goals yes but that's the only thing he can. Useless when you want to keep the ball in the team, can't play alongside Ronaldo (two big ego's), Wanda who's a whore at Juve, has no skills, bad attitude.. No thanks.. Rather go for Felix from Benfica when you decide to sell Dybala or Douglas Costa. If you sell Pjanic buy Rabiot, James/Isco nd i'm still hoping on Tonali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)