Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2014
It was the Juve hierarchy and culture that kept him in check. Not just player vets like Gigi (who might come in management role soon). I wouldn't worry about this.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It's a long shot that he'll come here but if he does it will certainly be an improvement to our midfield and we'll have to wait and see what's his attitude.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Juventus are working to re-sign Paul Pogba in the summer, Man United are asking for €150m. Juve need to sell Pjanic to bring the french back to Turin. (La Stampa)
Juve's intention seems legit given the persistent inclusion of Pogba in Juve's social media but am not sure Pogba ever wanted Juve. Juve spent €37m on agent fees for Pogba from signing him, to renewing him, to finally selling him. Feels to me like Juve paid Raiola to trick Pogba into playing for Juve. I rather Juve not do these kinda deals where the agent gets paid more than the player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juve's intention seems legit given the persistent inclusion of Pogba in Juve's social media but am not sure Pogba ever wanted Juve. Juve spent €37m on agent fees for Pogba from signing him, to renewing him, to finally selling him. Feels to me like Juve paid Raiola to trick Pogba into playing for Juve. I rather Juve not do these kinda deals where the agent gets paid more than the player.
Pogba joined Juve because Pogba joined Juve and then he chose Man Utd because he wanted Man Utd - Now he wants Juve and this is what we actually know..
Is Juventus his favorite team in the world?! Maybe maybe not.. but it is valid to every other player we have on our team...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pogba joined Juve because Pogba joined Juve and then he chose Man Utd because he wanted Man Utd - Now he wants Juve and this is what we actually know..
Is Juventus his favorite team in the world?! Maybe maybe not.. but it is valid to every other player we have on our team...
Is it because of the new tax laws in Italy

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We had Litchtsteiner, Mandzukic, Chiellini and Dani Alves together at one point. There are no lacking reasons, fans that want to hate us will hate us anyway.
We are being hated because we are the most successful..
Also despite Nainggolan being a complete asshole he does has a point in us playing in a not exactly the most entertaining way and this also contributes to the hatred..

Anyway I am for signing every player that can improve us - even if the players are the Icardis of this world.. (Im against Icardi though as I dont think he is that good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)