Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Tuzres asking extra duties from a CF, It is a role filled by the likes of Trezegol, Inzaghi, Crespo, Suariz...etc those kind of players you dont expect them to create a scoring chance...

The advantage of those, their are many moments the match is so closed and we need someone to score from almost a dead situation.

Also, those players are a scoring machine, that will make the life easier ... instead of wasting the energy of the team going around the opponents for like a half then, the score still 0-0 , those CFs will make it easier...like Arsenal without Henry, every match they have the ultimate beautiful football but the outcome is zero

Another thing , they can stay fit tell 35... like Mandzu , Treze, Inzaghi, Luka Toni, Quarlilla ...

About Icardi ...
Tuzers against signing him, just post the alternatives if you can.

Should be young, scoring machine, low market value and really love to be at Juve....

If you find this one post it here thankfully and relying on Mandzu only is not enough and relying on a baby to handle full season at 3 fromts for us, you are going to end his football career soon ...those should be bench starters

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
and Ursolo said Max stays :angel: while many say otherwise.
Max, Pep or Conte.
Neymar? lol
Max - already here so we know him
Pep - I think 90% want him here
Conte - FI says Juve Inter and Milan to battle it out - If Conte sees a battle in this I dont want him here - He is a former Juve captain! He should have his heart in the shape of our symbol...
If it were only Milan and Inter I can understand but as long as we are involved he shouldnt even think about it as in Italy as long as we are after him there shouldnt be another club for him

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have taken steps forward for Zaniolo - Paratici very keen on the player. The player confesses to his friends: "Who wouldn't want to go to Juventus?" [Corriere Torino]

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Pjanic 100m, Costa 50m, Khedira 10m, Matuidi 10m, Higuain 35m, Sturaro 16, Audero 20m, Cerri 9m Favilli 7m

Sczcesny
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Veratti Can Ndombele
Dybala Ronaldo
Icardi

Bench: Sportiello Pinsoglio DeSciglio Rugani Romero Spinazzola Bentancur Ramsey Tonali Chiesa Bernardeschi Kean​
I would die from fapping If this happened.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i don't understand the hard time of understanding simple things.

when we brought Pirlo we decided that we build a system surrounded him. so we did bring similar type of players to cover his ass just like he had in Milan and even more. we had more dynamic and stronger midfield to protect him. and he became super player playing couple of best seasons of his career. in his last days.

now we brought Ronaldo. we are not clear if we build the team around him or not.

ronaldo needs a partner like benzema to support him.

where is our benzema ? are we playing tactics to provide dynamics in the 2 CF? do we have midfield to provide them with balls?

why we don't repeat the same successful formula. my god!! is not rocket science.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
out:
cancelo: 60%

dybala- Sandro - Pianic: 50%

Cuadrado - Khedira: 40%

Costa: 30%

In:

Rabiot :60%
pogba,Dembélé , chiesa: 50%
Boateng ,Savić,zaniolo,marcelo,Rodríguez,felix: 40%
varan, icardi: 30%
salah:10%

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mauro Icardi does not want to leave Italy, He feels good & wants to stay there, Currently, He has two options: Stay at Inter (seems difficult) or join Juventus. The negotiations to bring him Turin has become difficult since Dybala has said 'No' to joining Inter. [La Repubblica]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What happened to the Pogba-Real rumors?
man utd don't get qualify for CL next session and pogba surly leave this summer.
according to Rumor he is rady to push r.madrid move but the problem is the price that man utd wanted for selling him.
we have a bit chance.if we get rabiot as free player we will have enough money to spend on Pogba.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Would you guys prefer Allegri for another year or Conte with Pirlo vice?

Let's say Guardiola isn't available

If not one of those 2, Allegri/Conte

Who?

The idea of Conte and Pirlo (if Guardiola is impossible) is probably what I'd choose
We've never seen Conte with a deep and complete strong squad
It would be interesting to see how he goes
I was over him by the end of his last reign and though it were time for a change but Conte has probably learnt a lot since then and has done well with Chelsea and Italy

Pirlo as vice would be very interesting for mine, he would balance Conte out

While I think Allegri is a great coach I think it's time for a change and it worries me that he always seems to force out our more attacking players and has a pretence for the Mandzukics and Khediras of the world

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If the guy wants Real a tax law doesn't change much, at least that's what rumors said
Money is everything especially if you are going to be taxed 30 percent less that is why the likes of rabiot and Ramsey are willing to join juve

- - - Updated - - -

Would you guys prefer Allegri for another year or Conte with Pirlo vice?

Let's say Guardiola isn't available

If not one of those 2, Allegri/Conte

Who?

The idea of Conte and Pirlo (if Guardiola is impossible) is probably what I'd choose
We've never seen Conte with a deep and complete strong squad
It would be interesting to see how he goes
I was over him by the end of his last reign and though it were time for a change but Conte has probably learnt a lot since then and has done well with Chelsea and Italy

Pirlo as vice would be very interesting for mine, he would balance Conte out

While I think Allegri is a great coach I think it's time for a change and it worries me that he always seems to force out our more attacking players and has a pretence for the Mandzukics and Khediras of the world
Depends on whether we want a yes man who agrees with our transfer policy of selling our key players every year or somebody who has a significant say in our transfer budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)