Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You know I'm right but you won't admit it, cuz it will hurt your ego, right?

Brozovic is another player I would love here.
You're not right, and I'm not wrong. It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Stop preaching and acting as if your opinion is worth more: it's not gospel ffs!

Yes. Brozovic would be nice, as a 4th or 5th option.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaniolo is a downgrade from who? Khedira?
Zaniolo and Chiesa for Costa and Dybala is a serious downgrade.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Not if you have Kante, or another good b2b too. It's downgrading the attack no doubt, but it might be necessary to strengthen the midfield a little bit.
This man gets it. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

You're not right, and I'm not wrong. It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Stop preaching and acting as if your opinion is worth more: it's not gospel ffs!

Yes. Brozovic would be nice, as a 4th or 5th option.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaniolo and Chiesa for Costa and Dybala is a serious downgrade.
You are wrong, end of discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Whereas you just deserve another gangbang? Is that the idea? :shifty:
I know what you are trying to do. Keep up the good work. Leader of the flock.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This man gets it. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

You are wrong, end of discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you are trying to do. Keep up the good work. Leader of the flock.
:blah: :blah: :blah: Do you enjoy the sound of your own voice you arrogant self adulating pleb?

Wrong? :howler: You really are full of your fucking self, aren't you, you pompous neanderthal?

Oh, this man gets it because he agrees with me. I need reassurance, attention and love. They banned me from the Dybala thread; I'm so hurt. Mods, please come and rescue me. Waaaaaaah waaaaaah waaaaaah.

- - - Updated - - -

Not if you have Kante, or another good b2b too. It's downgrading the attack no doubt, but it might be necessary to strengthen the midfield a little bit.
Why is it necessary? It might not be. If we have to weaken one area to strengthen another, we are never winning in Europe. Progress is achieved by constantly improving, not regressing.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can he pass? We have Matuidi for winning the ball. We need someone who can 2 both.
When was the last time Matuidi won a ball?! I mean I know he should be able to do it but he only did it in the first half of the season and then he just... stopped.. He did continue his headless chicken run though..

- - - Updated - - -

The annoying part is 70M De Ligt is too expensive but Ruben Dias for 60M is ok?! I rather have 70M De Ligt...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
When was the last time Matuidi won a ball?! I mean I know he should be able to do it but he only did it in the first half of the season and then he just... stopped.. He did continue his headless chicken run though..

- - - Updated - - -

The annoying part is 70M De Ligt is too expensive but Ruben Dias for 60M is ok?! I rather have 70M De Ligt...
Yes but we don't know if he is already done deal with Barcelona

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why is it necessary? It might not be. If we have to weaken one area to strengthen another, we are never winning in Europe. Progress is achieved by constantly improving, not regressing.
Because Ronaldo is going to cost us ~350m in 4 years, and we are eliminated from CL exactly the same point as last year? I wouldn't expect us to have a transfer campaign like the last one.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We need energy and legs in midfield badly, the midfield and attack is too static for my liking if i'm honest

Mandzukic should not be an auto starter anymore in attack as well, need to make the team more dynamic

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
:blah: :blah: :blah: Do you enjoy the sound of your own voice you arrogant self adulating pleb?

Wrong? :howler: You really are full of your fucking self, aren't you, you pompous neanderthal?

Oh, this man gets it because he agrees with me. I need reassurance, attention and love. They banned me from the Dybala thread; I'm so hurt. Mods, please come and rescue me. Waaaaaaah waaaaaah waaaaaah.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not arrogant. What I write is straight from my heart, if you check my old posts, you will see my predictions are spot on, rarely been wrong, if ever.

When the lineup for the second leg against AM was out, I put a 200 euro bet on Juve, and I won 600 euro. If you need proof, lemme know.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
I'm not arrogant. What I write is straight from my heart, if you check my old posts, you will see my predictions are spot on, rarely been wrong, if ever.

When the lineup for the second leg against AM was out, I put a 200 euro bet on Juve, and I won 600 euro. If you need proof, lemme know.
Imagine a piece of shit, so mentally ill that he hands out 1800 dislikes on a football forum in like 1 month

Imagine going through the fucking effort, absolutely finished person lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)