Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I maybe one of the biggest Dybala haters here but I’d never swap him for chiesa or zaniolo.

I wouldn’t pay a penny more than 40 mil for chiesa.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We need energy and legs in midfield badly, the midfield and attack is too static for my liking if i'm honest

Mandzukic should not be an auto starter anymore in attack as well, need to make the team more dynamic
N'Dombele would be that player.
The Lyon president said he would like N'Dombele to go to Juventus.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Pep will go to PSG next, we can't cater to his transfer needs unfortunately. Also, if he hasn't so far won the CL with Bayern or City, what is the chance of him doing it with us?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pep will go to PSG next, we can't cater to his transfer needs unfortunately. Also, if he hasn't so far won the CL with Bayern or City, what is the chance of him doing it with us?
Pep likes Italy and probably wants to win the league in all major leagues

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
In which year exactly was City better than us?!
As for Bayern - I dont see them better either but at least here I can discuss..

Also he will have something he didnt.. CR7...

- - - Updated - - -

Get ready for pointing 3 fingers everytime people mention Juve.. Thats the only thing that matters to them and the best part is they are the only one that care about it..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri & Agnelli will meet in the coming week. Dybala, Douglas Costa, Pjanic & Alex Sandro could leave while Icardi & Chiesa are the top targets for Juventus. (Corsera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)