Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Koulibaly in defence. Lebron James on the wing. Jesus Christ replacing Dybala.

Honestly don't get why people even read transfer rumours a) when the season is still playing and the window is two months from opening and b) when clearly rumour reporting has become a big business in it's own right with celebrity gurus trying to outdo each other with ever more stupid stories. I appreciate I'm a boring bastard repeating myself but there is nothing to read into any of them until such point where there is a kind of universal agreement that there is something in it, or a club official from either party says something.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Sczcesny
Sportiello
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
DeSciglio Milenkovic Rugani Spinazzola
Pjanic Can Ndombele
Tonali Bentancur Ramsey
Felix
Bernardeschi
Dybala Ronaldo
Kean Mandzukic​

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
"The passage of #DeLigt to Barça is not as sure as it seems, and it would not be Raiola’s fault as many say. De Ligt would have been rejected by an important member of the Blaugrana leadership ”(Francisc Aguilar - Mundo Deportivo)

Sep 17, 2015
I know this is going to be controversial but if Everton's Idrissa Gueye (gana) is cheap he would not be a bad purchase. Such an underrated player and is a discount kante. Would be nice to have a proper ball winner in our club again and would free up the other midfielders to get forward.

Age is a concern though.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Calciomercato:
Ndombele`s price 60M - Followed mainly by City Utd and Juve
Pogba`s price 140M - Real vs Juve - No indication if we accept this price tag
Pjanic Dybala and Allegri uncertain
Rabiot on a free transfer but there are other suitors

Regarding Rabiot I think with our current midfield its a no brainer to go for him as he is free and he could allow another midfield signing
I wouldnt mind Rabiot Pjanic Ndombele midfield (Ramsey behind Dybala and Ronaldo)

Also I heard Real want Mendy from Lyon - They say his style reminds of Marcelo - has anyone seen him in action?
I would love Rabiot , he would be great addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I know this is going to be controversial but if Everton's Idrissa Gueye (gana) is cheap he would not be a bad purchase. Such an underrated player and is a discount kante. Would be nice to have a proper ball winner in our club again and would free up the other midfielders to get forward.

Age is a concern though.
Can he pass? We have Matuidi for winning the ball. We need someone who can 2 both.

Sep 17, 2015
Can he pass? We have Matuidi for winning the ball. We need someone who can 2 both.
I agree we need someone who can do both so lets hope we can get that hollywood purchase. Gana's been more adventurous this season but he's no brilliant passer, slightly better ball control than Matuidi. His tackling really stands out though. Below is a matuidi vs gana comparsion. Keeping in mind Everton is a crappier team but they have done quite well defensively this season. I would just like to see a proper anchor player who sits between the lines and snuffs out tackles. Would love to see pjanic just a tad higher up.

Let's all hope that we have a huge mercato fund and dont have to buy players like this though:

1556761425481.png
1556761439125.png

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Wasn't that a statement from our club?

Isn't that the next step? If not then something is wrong.
Nope. Maybe you mean the 'we should be able to get the next Ronaldo at 21 years old in 5 years time'.

Still, we can afford almost any player. But a whole team, that's where the problem is...

Last edited:

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
I keep reading CB rumors, Chiesa transfer, sometimes N'dombele rumors and we will sell Pjanic and Dybala. When are we going to fix the midfield exactly?

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
:sergio:

I agree we need someone who can do both so lets hope we can get that hollywood purchase. Gana's been more adventurous this season but he's no brilliant passer, slightly better ball control than Matuidi. His tackling really stands out though. Below is a matuidi vs gana comparsion. Keeping in mind Everton is a crappier team but they have done quite well defensively this season. I would just like to see a proper anchor player who sits between the lines and snuffs out tackles. Would love to see pjanic just a tad higher up.

Let's all hope that we have a huge mercato fund and dont have to buy players like this though:

1556761425481.png
1556761439125.png
Whats that Inter stat? If Interceptions - then that seems quite good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)