Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Dude. The OP says he’s trying to be realistic and thinks this would be the most efficient and quickest way to overhaul the squad.

They actually think such transfer lists are a possibility for them.

Another guy has a Rakib style in/out list with prices. Trying to show a realistic net spend of only 155mil :lol3: he does this by buying Saul for 70mil :lol: , Jadon Sancho for 70 mil, and Joao Felix for only 20 mil :rofl:
My favorite was the clown who said they can sell Phil Jones for 40 million :lol:.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think one of our biggest coups in the coming mercato is extending Woj. We truly have a world class keeper, he was an absolute beast in our CL run. Also keeping Ronaldo and surrounding him with mentally strong and technical players.
Pjanic must stay, we got Ramsey, we bring Pogba pack and we keep Blaise and Can. The rest they don’t matter.
If Allegri stays, Dybala should be sold, for his own good and the club’s. We get a super defender like De Ligt, and a talented SS or Cam. Next year we win the CL, with a fresh mentality and a devastating play style! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Sami Khedira will leave Juventus in the summer, The Italian club is monitoring the situations of Zaniolo & Tonali. Roma has already rejected the first offer of Juventus for Zaniolo: €50m [Rai]

Yes, please.

Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern & Real Madrid are interested in signing Miralem Pjanic, Juventus want €130m to sell him in the summer. [Rai]

for 130 mln mhmmm yes. But only for 130mln. And go for Eriksen.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell Sandro, Mario, Matuidi, let Khedira go, Caceres and Barzagli leaving too.

Now let's get weird - swap Pjanić for Kroos, swap Dybala for Verratti and Cavani, buy Grimaldo and Alderweireld. Buy Chiesa.

Szcezsny
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Grimaldo
Ramsey-Verratti-Kroos
Bernardeschi-Cavani-Ronaldo

Perin
De Sciglio-Alderweireld-Rugani-Spinazzola
Bentancur-Can
Cuadrado-Costa-Chiesa
Kean​
You made the team worse and you still kept Bonucci :howler: :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Fiorentina want €75-80m for Chiesa

- GDS
No thanks. Definitely not worth that kind of money.

- - - Updated - - -

Fiorentina can go fuck themselves. That's ridiculous. Daylight robbery: if we pay that amount, Fab should be stoned in a public square.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
i fucking adore pjanic, but for that sum, we could fix the midfield even without him. act very wisely, fab.
I'll believe it when I see it. We sold Pogba for 105 and decided his reserves and a washed up Khedira were enough to replace him while spending 90m on a striker we didn't need. We had so many opportunities to fix it and we stood pat or tried patching it up with minor moves. Vidal and Pogba left 4 and 3 years ago, still not an inkling of someone who can replace them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'll believe it when I see it. We sold Pogba for 105 and decided his reserves and a washed up Khedira were enough to replace him while spending 90m on a striker we didn't need. We had so many opportunities to fix it and we stood pat or tried patching it up with minor moves. Vidal and Pogba left 4 and 3 years ago, still not an inkling of someone who can replace them.
yeah, that proved to be a bad move. (and i have nothing against sami, we got to a cl final with him as a rock solid starter)

i simply hope it might be different this time

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
ndombélé + rakitic? :boh:
Not sure if getting Rakitic would be fixing. It's an upgrade, sure. But he's 31 and he would ask for a high wage, and no future resale value. It's just a very short term "fix" with potential of a Khedira-like situation in a short time.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Highly doubt anyone will pay 130 million for Pjanic. Not even PSG. I rather improve the midfield around him so he can excel here. If Matuidi is a regular starter next season then this entire project is a lost cause.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not sure if getting Rakitic would be fixing. It's an upgrade, sure. But he's 31 and he would ask for a high wage, and no future resale value. It's just a very short term "fix" with potential of a Khedira-like situation in a short time.
Agree. If we're signing an older guy it has to be a monster, a clear cut world class player and able to be at that level for at least 2 years. Rakitić is good, but not THAT good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)