Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He checks exactly what we need, he is one of the best close quarter dribblers in a long time, so we will easily survive high pressure opponents with him in our team. His short and long passing is top notch, dictate games in a way Pjanic dont. For such a little guy he is really combative physically and is a good defensive enforcer for a playmaker.

We cant afford him and he is bit injury prone, but for regista CMs is the best in the business (I consider Eriksen and De Bruyne more AMs). Now that Modric and the likes of Kroos are bit over the hill.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Combative in the sense that he's a yellow card machine, yes. And he does check a lot of boxes but his attitude is horrible and he disappears in big games all too often which is what we're looking for; big game players. Hence why I'd easily pass up on this expensive guy.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Sell Sandro, Mario, Matuidi, let Khedira go, Caceres and Barzagli leaving too.

Now let's get weird - swap Pjanić for Kroos, swap Dybala for Verratti and Cavani, buy Grimaldo and Alderweireld. Buy Chiesa.

Szcezsny
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Grimaldo
Ramsey-Verratti-Kroos
Bernardeschi-Cavani-Ronaldo

Perin
De Sciglio-Alderweireld-Rugani-Spinazzola
Bentancur-Can
Cuadrado-Costa-Chiesa
Kean​

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
did you read the premise? its a hypothetical if you could sign 2 players for each department. :shifty:
Dude. The OP says he’s trying to be realistic and thinks this would be the most efficient and quickest way to overhaul the squad.

They actually think such transfer lists are a possibility for them.

Another guy has a Rakib style in/out list with prices. Trying to show a realistic net spend of only 155mil :lol3: he does this by buying Saul for 70mil :lol: , Jadon Sancho for 70 mil, and Joao Felix for only 20 mil :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)