Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah. Didn't like him that much at first, but he's definitely grown into a great player, even for the NT recently (If you don't mind his fashion style ;))

Agree with Kyle that he's an unrealistic signing though. EPL teams gonna be all over him if he were available.

He's defenitely not realistic at all, he is the best individual winger City has, just not as easy to fit in team moves as the rest, not as discplined, so it takes a while for him to establish himself (he was the best winger in epl last season, this season out of favour).

Jul 13, 2010
I'm not excited about anything. Ok will officially win serie a sometime soon, then the transfer market will come and nothing exciting will happen. I don't see any starting xi changes apart from Ramsey maybe

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can not be serious, the whiny inconsistent little injuryprone and expensive bitch is far from what we need.
He checks exactly what we need, he is one of the best close quarter dribblers in a long time, so we will easily survive high pressure opponents with him in our team. His short and long passing is top notch, dictate games in a way Pjanic dont. For such a little guy he is really combative physically and is a good defensive enforcer for a playmaker.

We cant afford him and he is bit injury prone, but for regista CMs is the best in the business (I consider Eriksen and De Bruyne more AMs). Now that Modric and the likes of Kroos are bit over the hill.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)