Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventus are prepared to offer €120m to sign Federico Chiesa & Nikola Melinkovic from Fiorentina. [La Nazione]

- - - Updated - - -
:rofl: :howler: That would be monumentally retarded. 120 million for those two? LMFAO!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Verratti. Another mentally challenged midget who'd probably be just as inconsistent as Pjanic. He's injury prone, smokes, and lacks professionalism from what I can see.

Can we please get a quality box to box physical beast of a midfielder?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The signs have been there for quite some time. I'm sorry I can't help you if you fail to see the obvious. Those four key players you mention, aside from Chiellini, wouldn't have made a difference. Mandzukic has been shit for months now. Khedira wouldn't have survived the intensity. What other key players are you talking about? Cuads is off the CL list, and has been missing for months anyway, and Costa could've been effective, but that's not a guarantee.

I'm not exaggerating. You're oversimplifying it.

Shitty football in most of our games? Check
Lack of a clear attacking gameplan? Check
Insane amount of injuries? Check
We try to limit the opponents instead of imposing our style of play (whatever that style may be) and that in itself is a problem. We should be forcing our opponents into making mistakes, but our approach is so passive at times.
We definitely need to improve but we are totally capable to do it without a revolution. We had some good games this season against a quality opposition which proves that.

I don't know what do you understand under a gameplan. Our clear attacking gameplan is to cross to Ronaldo and Mandzukic which was working just fine before our two wingers dropped out - Costa and Cuadrado.

The key players I meant were Chiellini, Mandzukic, Costa and Cuadrado and all of them would be very useful in that tie if not injured. Mandzukic has been struggling with a knee injury for a while, that's why he was playing like that.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I’d keep Can. Bentancur i would be open to selling if he was part of a deal plus cash for a bonafide midfielder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
swap deals hardly happen. Let's focus on selling matuidi, khedira instead

- - - Updated - - -

When the season started, I bet whoever faced Costa, Ronaldo, Dybala, Berna - was shitting their pants. Add in-form wonder Kean into that mix and a veteran as Mandzu with whom Ronaldo played some of his best games in our shirt - it hardly could get any better.

Injuries fucked us hard, that's a fact.
No, we played against a bunch of 21/22 year old ajax players. Just because we miss Chiellini and Costa dosnt mean we should play the way we played and gets dominated by ajax.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I’d keep Can. Bentancur i would be open to selling if he was part of a deal plus cash for a bonafide midfielder.

we won't probably sell bentancur as boca would get 50% of his transfer fee. not enough plusvalenza, and he's a good squad player at least.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We never play well in a 4-3-3 so lets first find our best formation in the last few games then decide what to do in the market. I say keep Dybala at all costs, screw Icardi. If we don't want to use wingers then sell Costa etc. We need a Kaka, a Nedved and a new CB and we're set for a deep CL run.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sane :tuttosport:

Totally unrealistic though. Only way we get him is if he has serious fallout with coach or mgmt at current team.
Apparently he wants to leave, but even in that case I can see another EPL club getting him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He would be a fantastic replacement for Costa, more of a goal threat and like 7 years younger. Defenitely a better signing then Chiesa, even if Sane is too much of a ballhog.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He would be a fantastic replacement for Costa, more of a goal threat and like 7 years younger. Defenitely a better signing then Costa, even if Sane is too much of a ballhog.
Yeah. Didn't like him that much at first, but he's definitely grown into a great player, even for the NT recently (If you don't mind his fashion style ;))

Agree with Kyle that he's an unrealistic signing though. EPL teams gonna be all over him if he were available.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah. Didn't like him that much at first, but he's definitely grown into a great player, even for the NT recently (If you don't mind his fashion style ;))

Agree with Kyle that he's an untealistic signing though. EPL team gonna be all over him if he were available.
Thanks. You just invited Nedved96 to the conversation. :sergio: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)